Chapter 7~

<3

~*~

~*~

After I finished with training the kids for the day I went back to my room to shower and figure out what I was going to wear tonight. I look in my closet and I see nothing that I find acceptable for tonight.

"It's not that serious. Just pick a damn outfit and go." I muttered to myself. So I did. I picked out some black jeans and a black T-shirt. Nothing special, just enough. It was now seven thirty and I've been just sitting here waiting for the time to roll by.

I think it's close enough for me to actually leave my room, so I spray on some cologne, not that nasty smelling cheap shit, but some cologne. Then I walk out with my phone and wallet in hand. I make my way to the first living room and I sit down on the couch waiting for Clara to meet me here. Around thirty minutes later she walks in with this beautiful sun dress on and some flats. Her necklace is hanging in between her breasts, the rings on her fingers are gold, matching with her dress, her hair is up in a tight ponytail with some pieces hanging out to frame her face. She looked amazing. My jaw almost dropped, but I have to keep up the asshole persona.

"You look like shit." I spoke quickly. She blushed and looked down at her outfit.

"I thought it looked okay though." She said while fiddling with her purse.

"It's whatever. Come on let's go." I spoke sharply. She just nodded and walked behind me.

"Which theater are we going too?" She asked.

"The one on thirty-second and fifth."

"Oh yay!" She didn't sound so enthusiastic, but she was trying to make it sound like she was.

"Why?" I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to face her.

"They have the best seats and popcorn." She spoke timidly. Then I happened to remember that this boy she's been nonstop talking about it working there. I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"Nothing else?" I ask while leaning down closer to her ear. She became flustered and starting opening and closing her mouth, trying to find the words.

"N- nothing else." She stutters. I just chuckled and shook my head while walking away.

"Whatever you say princess." I chuckled away to the car of my choice. It was a sleek, black, BMW, with LED lights on the bottom. I know, I'm extra.

"This one?" Clara asked curiously.

"Yeah. Why what's wrong with it?" I asked and she just blushed bright red. What did she do in this car.