Chapter 18~

The point of view will change half way through so watch out for that! Also some music at the top if you want to listen to something while you read ;)

Asshole/big cockadootledoo: I want you in my room in ten minutes. Your time starts now.

Oh shit... I'm in for it.

~*~

I'm now standing outside of his door. Two minutes left... I'm scared, but I also can't wait. I wonder what he's planning on because I could go for a good fuck right now. Maybe he'll punish me... That's exciting to think about.

I never showered so fast in my life before. I was in and out in five minutes. Then I quickly threw on the red nightgown dress and I ran down to his room with nothing but a robe on. Now I stand there and wait... it seemed like eternity until the door opened and I was dragged inside.

I was slammed against the door. I whimpered in pain and looked up to a disheveled Kylo. He looked down at my attire and then he shoved his fingers into the loop on my robe and he pulled harshly. My robe fell off and dropped to floor. He looked me up and down and bit the hell out of his bottom lip.

"Hey-." My voice cut off by his lips harshly placed on my own. I taste the blood in my mouth and I quickly lap at his lip.

"Mmph- your bleeding..." I mumbled against his lips but it didn't matter. What mattered right then and there was his lips on mine.

He gripped my ass with his hands and lifted me up. I yelped and he carried me over to his bed. My hands tangled in his hair. My breath stolen by his soft lips.

"Fuck." I mumbled when he finally let my lips go to take a deep breath before attacking them again.

He dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of me, pinning me down into the soft mattress. He gripped my breasts through the mesh material and began rubbing aggressively against my nipples. I moaned loudly into his mouth before he let my lips go again only to bring them down to my freshly attacked nipple. He sucked and tugged at the hard bud, driving me mad.

"K- Kylo! Fuck." I want to rub my thighs together so bad, but I can't. His body is directly in between my legs. I swear he did this on purpose!

He kissed down from my nipples to my stomach. He lifted the mesh material and I felt his wet tongue on my stomach. He kissed and nipped at the skin.

I was writhing for him to touch me where I want it. I want him to make me cum. So bad. Oh god so bad.

"Please Kylo! Please." I beg. He just looks up and me and stays silent. This whole time he's just been silent. I need him to speak to me. I need to hear that voice. The voice that does things to me I didn't know could happen to me.