Chapter 24~

<3

~*~

~*~

After me and Clara had another one of those amazing nights together, I decided that I should train a bit harder and see what I could do for Clara. There's a reason why her father came all the way out here, and I'm going to figure it out.

I was feeling a little... angry, and upset at the fact that her father makes her feel this way, do these things. Her father brings out the worst emotions in Clara and not even I could fix it.

She's been out of it all day, staring at the ceiling during breakfast, every time I try to talk to her she seems to be engorged in whatever is going on in that brain of hers, she seems... lost. She doesn't know what to do and neither do I.

I looked over and she was once again staring at the ceiling, deep in though, before she spoke out into the once silent room.

"He knows about us..." She didn't even bother to look down at me, she just kept staring off into space.

"W- what?" I furrow my eyebrows and I clench my teeth. How the fuck-

"How- how did he find out, Clara?" I immediately got up and sat next to her, she didn't even move a muscle.

"Kylo... you know he has eyes and ears everywhere. He has most likely been keeping tabs on us since before we even got to France." The words she spoke had to have been true, there's no way he would've found out unless he's been keeping tabs on us.

"Shit!" I growled and Clara didn't even flinch. It's like she's a living corpse, she seems to have zero emotions, and I don't know what to do...

"Clara. Tell me everything. From the moment you went into your room to the moment he left." That seemed to be it, she looked over at me with agony in her eyes.

"W-why?" She whispered.

"Because you need to let it go Clara. Talk to me. Please?" I begged and she just looked over at me, confused.

"W- what if I don't want too?" She sighed and I just took a deep breath in and slowly let it out, trying to prepare myself for what I'm about to say.

"You have too Clara. I don't care if you don't want too. You have too. This is how it all started isn't it? This is exactly how you started your obsession with your weight, with yourself. Because of your worthless piece of shit father, who made you feel like nothing. Right?" She gripped the bedsheets and looked over at me like I just stabbed her in the chest a thousand times over.

"Y- you don't know anything." She growled out and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe I don't, but what I do know is that this isn't healthy. Let. It. Go." She just groans and I simply just look at her, waiting for her response.