The Honeymoon

<3

~*~

~*~

It's now been a couple of days since I got married to the most beautiful girl in the world. I've never been this happy in my entire life. She has kept me going and I would be dead if it wasn't for her.

She was sitting on the edge of the pier by our hotel room in Costa Rica, watching the sun set. I was entranced by her beauty and the warmth of the sun shining down on her body, as if saying goodbye for the night. I was in awe of her presence and being, she was all mine. To have. To hold. To cherish forever and ever. I loved her too much.

I walked over to her, slowly, carefully, making sure not to scare her. She had her eyes closed, basking in the light of the sun, while rubbing her hands against her thighs while rocking back and forth, seeming to soothe herself. I wonder what she's thinking about...

I placed my hands softly on her shoulders and she jumped up and turned to look at me. She smiled and looked back up at the sun. I sighed and sat down behind her, putting my legs on either side of her so she could lean back against my chest.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She placed her hands against my thighs and began to rub her thumb against my skin. I just looked at the back of her head before placing my eyes in the same place as her own.

"Yes... very." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She sighed in content and placed her head on my left shoulder, bringing her head to the side so we could kiss.

After some time, her lips left mine and she just smiled up at me. Fuck, I'm hard. She raised her right eyebrow when she felt me poking her.

"Really?" She laughed and I just rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sorry, I can't help it. It happens every single time I see or talk to you..." I confess and she just lights up.

"Oh? Every single time you see me?" She bit her lip while smiling and I just nodded my head. She turned around to look back at the sun while she slid one of her hands behind her, onto my stomach. She slid her hand further and further down, breaking the waist band with her fingers. I inhaled sharply and she just kept looking ahead of us, not caring about my reaction.

She slid her hand down in my pants, gripping me through my boxers. I groaned and gripped her waist, trying to give myself some type of self-control.

"Clara." I groan as she squeezed and tugged on my dick. She just hummed and continued to look at the sky, like she was completely innocent and didn't know what was happening.

She removed her hand out of my pants and got up quickly. She turned around to look at my disheveled body and she just smiled.

"I'm hungry." She walked away and I just sat there, looking at the water with this rock-hard boner. I gritted my teeth and decided that if she wanted to play this game, we can play this game.