Chapter 28~

The cutest new cover is from cute_dumplins 
Thanks babes for the cover!!🤍
Also there's some blood and mentions of death in this, so if you don't like that then please skip.
Now let's get to the book, hmm?

~*~

When I saw Clara's body hit the ground, her hand holding her stomach, and the person who did this to her, dead on the ground with a gun in his hand... I lost it. I shot down everyone I didn't recognize on the grounds, I never reloaded my gun so fast in my life before, but I was ready to put an end to the lives of those who infiltrated my bosses base and hurt my princess.

After I killed just about everyone I could. I ran down at lightning speed to Clara. I picked her body up, made sure to place my hand on the wound and make sure anymore of her blood would escape, and I ran to the infirmary, the doctor seemed flushed with the amount of people in there, but as soon as he saw me with Clara... everything else went on hold. He knows how important we are to Fisher and we can't have anything bad happen to us.

"Place her down on the table. Now!" The doctor ran out of the room and came back with a few nurses. They  immediately got to work and then the worst of what I thought would happen... happened. The nurse quickly pulled me out of the room while I heard the machine that she was quickly attached too, start flatlining.

"WHATS WRONG WITH HER!" I fight the nurse, then another appeared and then another and they held me back from running in there.

"STOP PLEASE I NEED TO SEE HER. PLEASE!" I continue to fight but I can see myself slowly becoming tired... "Clara fuck please!" I whimper before I slump down in defeat.

The nurses continued to pull me away from the scene and one can only hope that she will survive because if not...it would be all on me...I waited too long before getting to her...saving her damn life. WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!!!! I slam my hand on the nearest wall, breaking a couple of my fingers in the process I bet. 

"Sir, let me take a look." One of the nurses urgently took my hand, I was too tired and sad to even care enough that she snatched my hand away from the wall.

"Oh... it might be broken." She scrunched her nose and held onto my hand while she dragged me away to what looked like an... X-ray room?

I placed my hand into the machine when she told me to do so and I waited for further instructions.

"Okay, I'm going to have you just hold your hand still till the machine beeps, then I'll have you flip it over onto its side then one more time on its back. We'll be done after that!" She smiled and I just nodded my head. Mind as well do this as I sit here and do nothing for Clara...

Stuck In Hell With My EnemyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara