Chapter 5~

Warning: mentions of ED.

~*~

~*~

"You didn't have to yell at her Clara." Kylo speaks. I had completely forgotten he was even here.

I just rolled my eyes and looked back at the doctor.

"My apologies." I said quietly.

"It's fine. I was pestering." She brushed it off quickly.

"Do you want to see your nutritionist?" She asked.

"As soon as he is available." I said quickly.

"What is your nutritionists name?"

"Ethan Middleton."

"Okay. I can call up and see when he is available." She said while grabbing her phone off the counter next to her.

"Hello is this the nutritionists office?" She asked nicely.

"Okay great. Is Ethan Middleton in today?" She began nodding her head.

"Okay. Okay. Wonderful! Thank you. I'll be sending a patient of mine as soon as possible. Okay thank you." She got off the phone and told me the good news.

"Okay, so he can see you."

"Thank you." I smile.

"Of course, and I'll get the medication to you as soon as possible. Who's your pharmacy?" She questions.

"The CVS down the road." I say quickly. I just want to go home.

"Great. Well it was nice seeing you and I hope to see you again." She spoke in her thick Russian accent. I got up and shook her hand.

"Same for me." I beamed.

Me and Kylo walked out together and found our way to the nutritionists building.

"So, what's this I hear about your throat being bruised?" I blushed.

"I- I don't know what you are talking about." I stutter. This is so embarrassing. Now he'll know that I like to deep throat things to get off. Nothing can be more uncomfortable than this conversation.

"Really? You don't?" He moved closer to me, whispering in my ear.

"I'd love to see your skills." He smirked and moved from my ear. I became a mess from his words. I was scarlet red, and my hands were shaking. I. Hate. Everything.