Chapter 34~

I am so sorry for the long updates, I started school again and I'm slammed with work, so please cut me some slack!😭

~*~

It's been a couple weeks since I picked up Clara from the hospital and after that day... we haven't touched each other at all. It seems like her mind is in a completely different place.

She's been so focused on finding the killers that she hasn't even put in any effort for herself and her health. I've tried several times to get her to take her meds, to sleep and eat properly, but they all failed. She just won't stop and take a break, a breather, from finding Julian's killer. She believes she's getting close and that only pushes her to not take care of herself even more. It's miserable, absolutely miserable to watch.

I watch her as she paces back and forth in front of me, thinking about all of the pieces of the puzzle she has been trying to put together for this stupid guy. I've been trying to push her into going to bed, but she won't fucking listen to me and it's beginning to piss me off.

"Clara. You need to sleep." I say for the one-thousandth time. She continues to ignore me and that sets me off. I get up from off the bed and I walked over to her, only to pick her up and toss her over my shoulder, to the bed. She fought me, but when I wasn't going to let go, she gave up.

"Kyloooo!!" She whined and I ignored her completely.

"Oh, come on let me down!" She hit my back and I placed her down on the bed, before moving her underneath the comforter.

"Sleep." I commanded and she huffed.

"No. I am almost there!" She tried to get up and I pushed her back down.

"Sleep." I am not taking no for an answer. She whined and quickly complied when I wouldn't give up.

"Fine." She spoke harshly and I smiled to myself. I win!

She placed her head onto the pillow, and I knew she was exhausted, because the minute her head hit the soft plush, she was out like a light. I decided that while she was sleeping that I was going to make sure she has food, her pills, and some clothes for a shower, ready.

I want to make sure she takes care of herself. Even if it's for only one day. I get up from off the bed, carefully, and I make my journey to the kitchen. The food will take the longest, so I have to make sure that's done first.

I walk down to the kitchen, and I sigh when I don't see anyone else in here with me. I walked over to the pantry, and I took a look inside, checking to see if there was something I could whip up really quickly for Clara. There were a few ingredients for a simple box of macaroni and cheese, as well as possibly having some chicken and corn on the side.