Chapter 14~

<3

~*~

~*~

After I got off the phone with Kylo, I jumped off the bed to finish packing before I had to go to sleep.

"Hmm. If I Kylo meant what he said... I should bring some things." I smirked and I went into my box of my lovely toys and I picked out a few things we could try.

You may look at me and find me disgusting, but we don't have to do it exactly tomorrow, because my period only last four days. It's the most four excruciating days of my life, but it's still four days. So don't think I'm gross or anything for wanting to have some simple fun, even if it's on my period.

I went into my closet and I almost grabbed every single thing in there because I didn't know how long I would be gone for. I grabbed almost ten pairs of shoes, three sun dresses, six pairs of pants, six shirts to match, and five of my favorite lace sets just for Kylo. I picked out the ones I knew he would like best. He was a thigh and ass man so I knew he would love these. And once again I know what you're thinking, "how the fuck does she know that?" He didn't exactly do a good job at hiding it that's for sure. And plus I'm an assassin, it's my job to find out these things.

Oh shit! I almost forgot my assassin outfit, I know that name is lame, but what else would I call it? You don't have any suggestions, no? Then shut the hell up. Anyway, let's see here. I think I'll bring this too. I smirked and I grabbed my favorite thing to use for a man, to get him down on his knees for me.

My leather set. I don't know what it is about me in leather, but when I wear it I feel powerful, and yes I do want to be dominated, but would it hurt to be the dominant every once in a while? No. I don't think it would. It excites me when I can see a man like Kylo begging for me. It's... unimaginable.

A knock on my door took me out of my thoughts and I walked over to the entrance of my room and when I opened it, I saw my best friend in front of me, tears running down her face.

"What the fuck happened!? Come in, oh my god." She came in without saying a word and when she hit my couch, she began sobbing. I ran over, sat next to her, and rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Babe, talk to me." I hushed to her and her bottom lip quivered, like she wanted to talk, but couldn't.

"She- fuck!" She is angry. So angry.

"That bitch fucking hurt her!" She screamed out into the room and I flinched from the screeching sound in my ear.

"What are you talking about Julia?" I asked calmly and she just took a huge deep breath in before speaking softly.