Chapter 29~

<3

~*~

~*~

After the whole situation with the nurse I immediately packed my bags and was on my way to the hospital she gave me. But first before I could leave I had to obviously tell Fisher that I was leaving.

I knocked on his door and there was a somber voice on the other side, I opened the door and the sight before me was... sad, depressing, and honestly even some anger was laced into those eyes of his.

"Yes?" His voice cracked and I immediately thought of losing Clara in this way and I look down at the ground.

"I wanted to let you know that I'll be leaving for a bit to look for and take care of Clara at the hospital." I cleared my throat and he seemed to shake his head, losing the haze he was in for at least one second to answer me.

"Yeah, yeah. Just... be careful, yeah?" I just nodded my head before bowing quickly and leaving.

Before I could make it out the front door I was stopped by one of the guards.

"Is he okay?" I just looked at him and shook my head.

"He looks like shit. What was Julian to him anyway?" I asked and the guard just looked down.

"They were uh... lovers? I'm not sure myself, but we've always known that the boss was bisexual, he never hid it or anything, but we weren't too sure on their relationship." He shrugged his shoulders and the shock had to be evident on my face. Alrighty then.

"That explains why he is acting and looking like that..." I felt so bad for him. I don't know what I would do if I lost Clara... I almost did... fuck.

"I gotta go. I'll see you around, yeah?" I lifted one of my eyebrows and he nodded his head.

I continued my way out the door after our conversation and I found my motorcycle, but once again I was stopped by another guard and we talked for a bit before I was finally able to leave the damn place.

I drove for a while, looking around at my scenery while also focusing on the road, because I'm sure they don't need both me and Clara in the damn hospital.

As I see the hospital in my sight, my heart starts to race at the idea of seeing her face again. I hope she's okay... please be okay.

I pull into the parking garage and I find a spot closest to the front doors. I get off my motorcycle and I walk up the front doors; the doors slid open since they were motion sensor doors and I walked up to the front desk.