Chapter 10~

<3

~*~

~*~

After Clara shocked me last night by asking me to cuddle with her, I woke up and decided to make her some breakfast. I tried to get up out of bed without stirring her, but she flipped over and I stopped in my tracks immediately. I looked behind me, trying to see if she was awake and she wasn't, so I continued with my mission to leave her bed and make her breakfast. She's the only person who seems to see my soft spot.

I successfully made it out of the bed and I put my clothes back on. I hate sleeping in them because who wants to sleep in jeans and a T-shirt? It's uncomfortable.

I walked to her kitchen and I looked to see what she had. It seemed she had stuff for me to make some simple chocolate chip pancakes and eggs. I looked around for some sausage, but I was shit out of luck, so I walked over to my place real quick, since I'm next door, and I grabbed the sausage from my fridge. I came back and I searched for the pans I needed. I found them and started cooking.

Not long after I started I heard foot steps from behind me and I turned around to see the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. She was rubbing her left eye and scratching her stomach. Fuck me.

"Morning." Her voice was soft and raspy. The sound immediately went to my dick.

"Uhh, morning." I stuttered. I fucking stuttered. She smiled and walked over, smelling the air with every single step she took.

"Smells good. What are you making?" She looked around for her coffee grinds so she could throw them in the coffee maker.

"Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and sausage." She hummed in delight.

"Sausage." She repeated and she licked her lips. Oh fuck me. I cleared my throat and I tried to think of things to make this hard on go down. Dead puppies. Think of dead puppies.

"The food should be done soon, so go lay down." My intention was to feed her in bed, but her being woken up by the smell ruined my objective.

"Why do I need to lay down." She looked at me with a very confused look on her face. I just sighed and pointed to the bed.

"Lay. Down." I didn't make any room for disagreement, she just sighed and did what I said.

"Happy!" She yelled from the bedroom and I just laughed at her brattiness.

"Yes!" I yelled back at her and she just huffed, very loudly.

"Asshole." She muttered and I looked into the bedroom.

"I heard that." My eyebrow cocked up and she just stuck out her tongue at me, I tilted my head to the side, imagining it wrapped around my cock.