Chapter 21~

There will be slight violence in this chapter so if you are squeamish, don't read around the end of this chapter.

~*~

~*~

Well she didn't waste anytime coming out. Ezra is calm, collected, and ready to kill. She continues to walk out the front door with this look on her face. And even though I can't see it, I know what it is. The most cunning and evil look is on her face. She's my alter ego. She's the other side of me... the side I don't like...

I just watch from the sidelines while she does everything for us. I hate having to watch her kill these people, but... it's our job. It's what I have to do to survive. It's the only way.

She walked towards the closet car she saw and she got into the drivers seat.

"Your driving?" Kylo asked cautiously. Ezra rolled her eyes and made this dumbass look at Kylo.

"Of course I'm driving you fucking idiot. Just because we fucked last night doesn't mean anything. The pill kicked in." She spoke harshly and Kylo just sat back shocked. Clara would never say something like that to him. Ever. I guess it would make sense since I'm not Clara right now.

"O- okay." He opened his case and made sure everything he grabbed was in working conditions, as well as checking the things I grabbed, before he got comfortable in the seat.

Ezra just rolled her eyes and reversed out of the big garage. She turned around and made her way out of the big ass driveway. The guards nodded their heads when they were on their way out, Ezra and Kylo acknowledged them and nodded their heads back, before the gate opened and let them out.

Kylo sighed loudly and I glanced over at him before putting my eyes back on the road.

"What's your problem?" My voice cut through the silence like a searing knife and Kylo just looked over at me for a second, me obviously doing the same since I saw him do it.

"I just wish we couldn't stayed in my room, and watch movies, ate food, and dreamt about the lives we could've had if we weren't assassins." He spoke so solemnly. He really wanted that?

"...If I'm going to be honest with you. I wish we could've done that too..." I looked over for a second and his eyes were wide, bulging out of his head damn near.

"What it's not that serious." I laughed nervously and he just placed his hand on my thigh, smiling.

"You're an idiot." I spoke harshly and he just laughed.

"I know." He winked at me and I just shook my head. I can't with him.

We pull up to the first guys house, Abraham Nicklson, thirty-four years of age, has two kids, a girl and a boy, his wife passed away two years ago, and he's been giving information to the leading enemy- Mark Smith.