Chapter 30~

<3

~*~

~*~

It's been two weeks since that day that Clara was shot and she's getting better day by day... just not enough for her to wake up.

I've been taking care of her, making sure she's given all of her medication for the day, making sure her hair and body is clean. I brush her teeth, her hair, I even painted her damn nails. She's still as beautiful as the day she came in here, just with some added touch ups.

Julia visited as soon as she heard about Clara's coma. She flew all the way out here and almost beat my ass for not telling her for one and for two letting Clara get hurt in the first place. I didn't get mad at her for blaming me because I would've said the same thing. She apologized later on that day though because she knew Clara would smack the fuck out of her for blaming me.

I blow air out of my nose and I look over at Clara and Julia. She hasn't left her side since she came out here and she took it upon herself to make sure the right side of Clara was warm. I smile down at Clara and I kiss her forehead.

"I'll be back princess. I have to go get food." I groan silently as I stretch my back out. About a week ago they put a bed in here for me since they knew I was uncomfortable sitting in that tiny ass chair.

I walk out of the room and I decided that today I'm going to get some McDonald's since I'm sick of eating this nasty ass hospital food.

I strolled along to the car that I switched out a couple days ago from the motorcycle just in case of Clara's awakening. It'll be... hard to have her ride a motorcycle after getting out of the hospital.

I climbed into the car and I quickly started it so I could get back before Julia woke up. She's very angry if she doesn't get food as soon as she wakes up. And let me tell you this... that girl is terrifying when she hasn't eating anything as soon as she wakes up. It's like a monster possesses her little body. I shudder at the thought and I pulled into the drive through.

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's, how can I help you this lovely morning?" Some lady spoke through the speaker and I looked at the menu in front of me.

"Uhh... can I get six sausage egg and cheese McGriddles, two large cups of orange juice, and two servings of hash browns. Please." I spoke loudly so she could hear me, making sure to pause in between so she can put them in the system.

"Yes of course. Is that all?"

"Yes that is all."

"Okay great, pull up the window three."

"Okay, thank you."

"Of course."

I drive forward and lucky for me there isn't anyone in front of me to hold up the line. The faster I get to the hospital, the better. I really don't want to die before I could see those beautiful brown eyes again.

~*~

To save you all the boring details, I got the food and now I'm on my way back to the hospital, praying I left and came back in time.

I pull into the parking lot and I find a parking space before turning off my car and running inside the building as fast as possible, but not before making sure the car doors are locked and secure.

I make my way back up to the hospital room and before I reach the stairs I was stopped by someone I didn't recognize.

"Hi. Kylo, is it?" The lady in scrubs asked me and I nodded my head.

"Do you need something?" I gave her all of my attention and she just smiled at me.

"I thought I should tell you the good news. Clara woke up around ten minutes ago, she's still getting her mind back together but-." I ran off before she could finish her sentence. I raced to her room and I ran into the room, out of breath from running up the stairs and down the hall. I looked at Clara with shock in my eyes and she turned her head to me.

"Hey asshole." Her voice sounded scratchy and she looked like shit, but I didn't care. I walked up to her and I settled the bag of McDonald's down onto the beside table, and surprisingly Julia didn't immediately dig into the bag.

I looked down at her and she just looked so damn beautiful... those brown eyes full of sorrow and pain, but... there's something in them that I've never seen before.

"Hey princess." I smirk and she laughed softly before coughing. I quickly grabbed the cup of water on the table and brought it to her lips.

"Drink." She placed her lips onto the cup and tried not to cough the water everywhere before taking a long, rejuvenating sip.

Her coughing fest stopped and she groaned in pain.

"Damn that hurt." She scoffed and I snorted softly. It got extremely serious for a moment and I could see everything flashing before her eyes.

"What happened...? When I left?" She looked at me with her brows furrowed. I looked away at the bars on her bed before making eye contact with her. She's not going to like my answer... she's going to be so upset... do I tell her? Yes. I have to be honest.

"Well... I killed just about everyone near the front lines of the house before running down towards you. I took you to the infirmary and when I was gone the other side pulled their people back." Okay maybe I do lie a little bit..., "You we're taken here for further treatment since what was wrong with you would've been better to treat in a hospital. But when I went back outside... well- I- umm..." She looked at me and she knew I was going to say something bad.

"Spit it out Kylo. I'm not five anymore damnit!" She pushed and I spilled like a can of beans.

"Julian was... dead." The tears welled in her eyes and her chin moved with sadness. She looked down at the bed and I saw the tear drops fall onto the sheets. Her quiet sobs were heard in the room, the only thing grazing along the silence in a painful melody.

"He was supposed to survive Kylo... he was supposed to FUCKING SURVIVE." She yelled at me and I saw the pain and hatred in her eyes.

"C calm down. You just woke up." Julia spoke softly and Clara glared at her. Julia back down and sat in the chair besides me, with her head held down.

"As soon as I get out of this damn hospital, I'm going after them. And don't even try and stop me because we both know it won't work." She had determination and that is what screwed us all over in the end. She's constantly thinking with her emotions instead of her head.

Well... let's hope we're not fucked. Yeah?

~*~
Yeah I know you guys hate me for the late updates. I'm sorry😭

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share to your friends if you'd like!!

Love ya<3