THIRTEEN

I got most of my clothes in the car and took some decorations with me. I threw away all my school books as I didn't need them anymore. "I think that's everything." lando said looking at my empty room. "Yep, looks like it." it was sad saying goodbye. It sounds silly bit this is the room I grew up in for 19 years. The place my dad raised me. Lando threw his arm over my shoulders. I placed my head on is shoulder and felt the tears forming on the bridge of my eyes.

" I miss him a lot." I said burying my face in his shirt. "I know you do, he would be so proud of you." he said and it made me smile. "Thanks for coming with me." I said letting go and wiping my tears away.

"I'm glad I did." he said smiling. "I think we can go now."and we walked down the stairs. "We are heading out now." I said as I hugged my mom again. "I'll see you soon darling." she smiling softly. "Goodbye Lando, goodluck this weekend." she said and we walked back to the car.

"I forgot you guys are racing this weekend." I laughed under my breath. "Monza baby!" lando said dancing. I couldn't stop laughing at him and it made me happy. "You can come with me if you want." he blurted out and it caught me off guard. "You don't have to, if your busy or want to sort out some stuff in the house it's completely fine."

"No, of course I would love to come." I smiled at him. "Okay cool, I'll just call Charlotte later to arrange everything." he said driving. "You know I never really told you how thankful I am." I bluntly said to him. "For what?" he looked confused. "You know, coming with me today, making my life not so boring." I got shy and looked out of the window. "You don't have to say thank you, that's what friends are for." he said and I looked at him with a big smile, a real one this time.

We arrived back at his house and we carried all my stuff to my new room. "Now don't think you are gonna take over my house." he said buffing himself up. "Calm down!
Lands, we all know you are the man of the house, but not for long." I said giggling.

@ella

@ella.clarkson1 he thinks he's still the man of the house🤭

@kellypiquet definitely you!! ❤️😍

@riabishh YOU RULE THAT HOUSE💅

@maxfewtrell what about me🥺🥺

@charlesleclerc can't wait to see you!!

I laughed at all the comments and saw the one from Charles. I still like him a lot but he pissed me off. "No delete that photo, I look 10 years old." lando said trying to take my phone. "That's because you are!" I yelled out.

. . .

The rest of the week flew by and it was already Friday. I unpacked all my stuff and settled in quite nicely. Lando flew to Italy on Wednesday and I'm gonna fly today. I packed all of my bags and drove to the airport.

Lando :)

Call me when you land, I'm gonna
be busy so I'll send someone
to come and get you.