FORTY ONE

I woke up later than usual as I was really tired from all our activities last night. I don't know what lando has planned but he seemed pretty excited. It's the 31sf of December and I'm so happy to spend my new years with non other than lando.

I got up and took a shower washing my hair and body. I felt a bit under the weather but didn't think much of it. I threw on my light pink bikini and on top of that a cute matching pink sun dress. I did my hair and makeup and walked back to the bedroom.

"Lando." I yelled out but no one answered. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note. 'Morning beautiful, when your done getting ready for the day, come to the hotel resort :) xoxo'

I smiled at the note he wrote me. Before I headed out I took two pills as I was feeling quite nauseous and my nose didn't make it much better. I grabbed my keys and bag and walked to the resort. "Are you Ella?" one of the people that worked there asked me and I stopped at him.

"Yes I am." I smiled tugging a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Please make your way down to the swimming pool area." he said pointing in the direction I should go.

Dis my man really do all of this? I walked the way he said and saw lando standing besides the swimming pool with two cocktails in his hands. I slightly ran to him and took the drink from him before kissing his beautiful lips.

"How on earth did you do all of this." I asked him taking a seat on the chair. "Why have charms if you can't use it to your advantage." he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

We layed on the chairs for a little while and lando decided to go for a swim. He took off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare at his muscles. "Like what you see?" I quickly snap out of it and look up at him with a smirk stuck on his lips.

I didn't reply before he jumped into the pool and splashed me with the water. I took off my dress and got in nice and easy. "Don't you dare make my hair wet, I washed it this morning." I warned him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around him and after all of this time together he still makes me nervous, but a good nervous.

We enjoyed the pool for a bit and I layed in the sun for a while. At around 5pm we headed back to the house as it the sun was already setting and I changed into a long silk dress. "I'm quickly gonna run to the drug store to get some food and stuff." lando was laying on the bed staring at my figure with a smirk on his face.

"Did you hear me?" I asked and he looked back to my eyes and nodded. I took one of the bikes to get there. I picked out some food I wanted to make and wondered around to see what they have.

I got to the aisle with all of the body lotion. I took a few and saw the pregnancy tests. I am feeling sick so it won't hurt to just take one. I took a pack and walked over to the register to pay. I walked to one of the local bathrooms and took a test.

Lando

When Ella left to go buy food I jumped off the bed and threw on some nicer clothes. I made a trail with red roses from the door to the balcony. My nerves were kicking in and I didn't know how to act. I set up everything and looked at it with a satisfied smile.

I heard the front door opening and I ran as fast as I could to the end of the trail. For some reason I forgot how to act natural.

Ella

I saw rose petals on the floor and ofcourse I followed it. My heart got heavy and I couldn't stop smiling. When I got to the balcony I smiled widely at lando standing at the railing. "Hey beautiful." he said holding out his hand and I walked over and grabbed it. Damn this man is gorgeous.

"You did this for me?" I said looking around us at the blanket and food on the floor next to us. "Well, uhh-
I -, uhmm." he stuttered and I grabbed his face to make him look at me. "Your to cute." I said pecking his lips.

He took a deep breath before speaking again. "Ella, you are my everything I can't imagine how life would've been without you. We have been through some hard shit together and I will forever be grateful for how much you have tought. You made me a better person and I will forever try to me the best version of myself for you." tears started to form in my eyes at the sweet words he spoke to me.

" Ella Delilah Clarkson, will you make me the happiest man in earth and marry me." he got down on one knee and held a small black velvet box with a huge oval diamond ring in it.

I couldn't control my crying at this point. "Are you serious?" I ask wiping my cheeks with a high pitched voice. Even lando started to get teary eyed. "Yes, I know we're young but why wa-"

"Yes, of course I'll marry you." I yelled out jumping up and down. He stood up and placed the ring on my left hand. I jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. "I love you so much." I said through my sobs in his shoulder.

"I love you more." I pulled away and smashed our lips together. I'm absolutely inlove with him and I can't ask for anything more than to be his wife.

Still in his arms, I stuck out my left arm to look at the ring. "Lands its gorgeous." I gasp at the sight. "And huge." we both giggled at my words and I kissed him again.

We took a seat on the blanket with me between his legs  resting on his chest. "You know what marriage takes right? Hearing me complain for the rest of your life, seeing my face everytime you wake up, dealing with lots of hair on your shower wall." I laughed out thinking of all the things I could possibly think of.

"Oh you think it's funny." he started to tickle my sides and since I can't handle being tickled I started to shift around trying to get out of his arms. Of course, I fail desperately but eventually he stopped. "Your my everything." I said looking up at him.

"I love you." he placed a soft kiss on my lips and I smiled as I looked at him. Better tell him now than later.

"I'm pregnant." I said facing him. He went quiet and a small smile started to form on his lips. "Are you serious." he asked holding my waist tightly.

I stood up and walked to where I placed my handbag. I took out the pregnancy test I took earlier. Lando followed me and I turned around and held it out for him to see.

He looked closely and and as soon as he looked up at me he pulled me into a hug. Damn, that's a lot in just one day.

"Fuck Ella, I'm gonna be a dad." he yelled out screaming at the top of his lungs. He ran around the room like a crazy person and probably annoyed our neighbors. "I'm gonna be a dad!" he stood on the balcony screaming yet again.

I slowly ran towards him and kissed him roughly. "There's a baby inside of you." he said putting his hand on my stomach.

"I know right, it's crazy." I laughed at him kissing him yet again. The fireworks began shooting up in the air and I gasp at how pretty it is. "Happy new years baby." lando said resting his forehead against mine. "Happy new years my love."

. . .

We made it back to London and I was so excited to tell everyone I'm engaged and pregnant!

As we drove back to our house, lando couldn't stop talking about baby names. "What about Peace." he gasped loudly and I slammed my hand against my forehead. "We are not calling our child Peace."

"Uhgg okay, I thought it would be perfect." he rolled his eyes playfully and I just giggled at him. I have everything I could ever ask for.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Two chapters in one day!! Hope you enjoyed it. There is one more chapter left and I want to cry :( but it has been a whole journey. Thank you all for reading it though I appreciate it so much!!