SIXTEEN

The week flew by fast and we all went out almost every day to play golf if the weather gave us a chance. Of course Lando had his duties at the mclaren HQ and Max coached a driver on the weekend. I stayed at home searching for a job most of the time.

I haven't spoken to Charles yet and I didn't want to. He left me multiple messages and I only told him I'll talk to him at the next race. Lando's family was coming today for the race at silverstone.

Apparently silverstone was a big deal in the F1 world bland I didn't exactly understand why but I was glad to go with them. Ria also told me they were gonna go to shoot a video for their YouTube channel.

"I'm back." I heard someone yelling from downstairs. I was still laying in bed. "I'm in my room." I yelled back. I heard footsteps approaching. "Hey El, my parents are arriving at 3 o'clock so we have about 4 hours for ourselves." he said smiling while standing at the door.

"Okay cool, I'm gonna get dressed and go buy some groceries, do you know where max is?" I asked since I haven't heard from him all morning and it was Monday so he is back from the track he coached at. "He had to go talk with some teams in F2 that are interested in him." he said calmly.

"Oh okay cool, but I'm gonna take a shower so go do your own thing." I jokingly said indicating he should leave my room. "Sorry mom." he said and I threw a pillow at him.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in my blue boyfriend jeans with a white crop top and air force. I did my makeup for the first time in a while and blow dried my hair.

I grabbed my handbag and car keys and off to the supermarket.

. . .

When I got back the house was much cleaner than when I left. "Wow someone actually did something." I looked surprised at lando. "Don't look so surprised." he said pulling his face.

"You were gone for a while." he mentioned. "Yeah I got myself some new clothes and had a job interview." I casually mentioned. "You what? And you didn't tell my." he had a sad look on his face but I could tell he was joking. "I'm not sure if I'm gonna get it anyways so not worth mentioning." I said while packing away all the food.

"Just remember, George said he wants to have a meeting with you about being his trainer, so you have to options." he smiled at me. "I completely forgot about that, I'll keep it in mind."

"Im finally back." max said as he came through the door. "You look like you've walked through hell." lando said giggling."Well I have, the interview went great, they love me as expected so we'll just see what happens." he said clapping his hands once and walking to his room.

"My parents are gonna arrive any moment so you can leave this I'll pack the rest away." he said walking towards me and placing a kiss on my forehead. "Okay I'm just gonna go freshen up." I said and walked back to my room.

I heard the door bell ring from my room and I knew it was his parents and siblings. I started to panic and I didn't know why. I walked downstairs and Max was infront of me. I saw them walking through the front door and Lando greeting them. Max did the same.

"Mom, dad this is Ella, Max's sister." he said pulling me closer by my hand. "Hello Ella it's so nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you." his mother said and gave me a hug. "It's nice to meet you too." I replied and greeted his dad as well. "You must be Oliver." I said pointing at the tall man standing in front of me. "The one and only." I gave him a hug and saw two girls standing infront of me.

"Hello Ella I'm Flo, lando can't stop talking about you when he calls me you know." she said and I looked at lando for a second and back at her. "Well you know he always had a crush on me but don't tell him I told you." I whispered to them both. "I'm Cisca by the way." the other girl said smiling and giving me a hug.