NINETEEN

The next morning we all got ready to go to the race. I threw on some jeans with a white blouse and a coat. "Ready to go?" Lando asked standing behind me.
"Almost." I said turning around kissing him explicitly. "Hmm let's skip the race." he said and of course I knew he was joking.

"You know you can't do that." I said chuckling under my breath. "Can I ask you something?" I threw my arms around his neck as he held onto my waist.

"What is this exactly?" I was waiting for this question to pop up sometime. "Well I think we are two people that like each other, a lot, loving the company of one another and getting ready to tell the world we are together." I said and his smile grew on his face.

"So we're together?" he said exhilarated. "Yes, yes we are." I said and he starting to tickle me. I tried to break free but it was impossible. "No stop it!" I yelled out and he threw me on the bed. "Your gonna ruin my makeup." I cried out laughing.

"I'm so happy." he said laying next to me on his stomach. I leaned in and kissed him once more. "Come on, we are gonna be late." I said clapping him on his thighs.

We all drove to the track and me and Lando went in his Mclaren. We entered the parking lot. "I don't know if you noticed but there is a lot of photographers, especially on Sunday. People are gonna make assumptions and take pictures of you since you drove with me today so just ignore what people say okay?"

It was so heartwarming that he cared this much. I took his hand squeezing it." I know and it's okay, people can say what they want." I rubbed my lips together. We got out of the car and walked through the entrance, the rest of the family behind us.

" Ella, can you come with me to meet some of the drivers?" little Cisca asked. I looked up at lando and he nodded at me." Yeah sure, who is first?" I asked and we left the rest of the group. Max came with us since he knew almost everyone.

We first went to the other Max. She took a photo with him." Kelly said to ask you if you guys want to come have dinner with us tonight?" he said smiling and I agreed. We walked bumping into George, Vettel, Hamilton, Schumacher and Daniel. The were all very nice.

After meeting everyone, even I met a few new faces, we headed back to Mclaren." Daniel is so cool!" I said speaking to lando." You know he is gonna be my teammate next year." he casually mentioned.

"And your only telling me now?" I lashed out acting as if I'm angry. "I didn't know you were interested." he laughed at me. "What about Carlos?" I asked worried. "He is gonna go to ferrari, but don't tell anyone it's not official yet." he said winking.

We got something to eat and then lando had to go do interviews with Charlotte. I decided to head over to Red bull's hospitality to catch up with her. "I heard you are concidering a job at Williams with George." she said as we sat on the roof.

"I guess word travels fast, yeah I'm still thinking about it." I said smiling. "And did Lando tell you about Charles?" she said and I could hear she wasn't sure if she could touch the subject. "Yeah he has, but I'm okay, I'm using it against him tho, I'm not gonna break up with him yet."

"You are a real savage!" at least she thinks it's a good idea. "Also, lando and I are like kind of together." I smiled immediately. "I'm so happy for you! I knew it was going to happen one way or the other."

I headed back to Mclaren because the race was almost gonna start. I joined landos family and Max in the garage. "I'm so nervous!" Cisca said to me. "Yeah me too, I think he is gonna do very well." I tried to calm her.

The race started and lando stayed in p3. With every pitstop and every takeover I jumped up from my chair. "Hoe many more laps?" I asked Max. "Just two." he took a sip from his drink. "Ria is here, she asked if you can meet her after the race." he said and I completely forgot that she was here today.

I messaged her to tell her where to find me. "P4 mate, well done." I could hear over the radio lando was a bit upset that he couldn't hold on to that podium but I was still very proud of him. He walked back into his driver's room to get changed.

He had to go to media duties immediately so I walked out of the paddock to find Ria. "Heyy girl, it feels like forever since I last seen you." she said giving me a hug. "I love your outfit by the way." I said looking at her. "Auww thanks, Max told me about you and lando, that's exciting." she said nodging me with her arm.

"Yes it's been really great." I said with a heart full of joy. "Tell me, is he a good kisser?" she wiggled her eyebrows and we both laughed. "Yes he really is." I said winking and thinking about him.

"Auw sweetheart your head over heels for that man, I can see it in your face." I didn't know what to say back. On one side it was very true but on the other I still had to figure out more than just how - us- will even work.
"I guess your right, I'm just gonna have to figure out how we will work."

"Don't overthink it, you guys will figure it out, I know you will." she said giving me a side hug. I took a deep breath and walked with her to all the stalls that were outside. Max joined Niran and Steve in playing the F1 game on the simulators. Ria and I also gave it a go and I can honestly say I could never do what these guys do.

After enjoying the afternoon with Ria and the boys I called lando to find out where he was. I met up with him and we headed back to his house ti get ready to go out with Max and Kelly.

"Is it just gonna be us four?" he asked as we entered through the front door. "I don't know, she didn't say." I said as I stood infornt of my closet. "Where are your parents?"

"There out for dinner tonight and then their heading back home." he smiled as he sat on the bed. "They were so sweet, I love them." I said admiring the last few days. "They behaved themselves atleast." he said giggling.

. . .

Lando

We arrived at the restaurant not far from my house and saw Kelly and Max sitting at a table in a corner. There were a few people sitting with them but I couldn't figure aout who.

As we walked closer I saw Charles. Why he was here, I would not know. "Hey Charles." I said shaking his hand. "Hi mate." he said back and walked past me to Ella.

"Come mi amore, I saved you a seat." he said to her and I almost lost it. I sat down next to Pierre who came with his jew girlfriend, Katerina. I couldn't take my eyes off of Ella.

"So how have you been mate?" Pierre asked me. "All good here mate, I see you met this lovely woman on your right." I said looking at Katerina. "Yeah, she's super cool, you'll like her."

Everyone ordered their drinks and we laughed a lot. I couldn't say I enjoyed myself because I didn't. Seeing Ella with another guy made me angry. Every now and then he would whisper something to her and they both will laugh.
I clenched my jaw together and held onto my chair.

One drink after the other, and it didn't stop. I could see she was still looking at me every few minutes. "I wanna make a toast." my drunkenly self said standing up.
Everyone lifted up their glasses and all the eyes were on me.

"To you guys, for being the best company and best of friends... And girlfriends, like everyone here, and to Charles, who has found that beautiful girl next to him, may you enjoy every single moment with he-" Ella cut me off and pulled me to the side.

"Stop it Lando." she said sofly. "Why, I'm just making a toast." I said looking confused. "We're leaving." she demanded and I said goodbye to everyone from where I was standing and we left. "Are you mad at me?" I asked sitting in the car waiting for her to look at me and say the answer I want to hear, "No."