THIRTY ONE

Today I am 7 months pregnant. This past few months have been an absolute rollercoaster. We were at Mexico for the race. It was Saturday today and everyone was buzzing with excitement.

We haven't told the world about the baby although it is very obvious as my stomach is pretty big but I hide it well with a hoodie. It was nice keeping it private for a bit. Just me and Lando and our little bundle of joy waiting to come out in the world.

Kelly has been a huge help with questions I wanted answers to and just supporting me as a friend. Savannah and I also talked a lot. We visited lando's parents a couple of weeks ago and they were also very happy for us, especially Flo and Cisca.

It was 1pm and qualifying just started. I was sat in the William's garage and Carmen was sitting next to me. I only told the people I'm close to that in pregnant and it made the atmosphere a lot more joyful. "How's the baby doing?" Carmen asked me and I turned to her."So far so good." I smiled and rubbed my hands over my belly."When is the due date?"

" It's November 13th actually, on lando's birthday." I smiled widely." Oh that's so cool, that would be the perfect birthday present for him." she rubbed her hands together. We talked a bit more about what she and George were going to do in December and so on.

At the end of Q2 lando was out and had to start P15 on the grid tomorrow. I knew he would be disappointed in himself so I headed over to Mclaren. I searched for him but I couldn't find him. "Hey Max, do you know where lando is?" I asked him since he came with lando. "Uhh I think he went to the bathroom.

I walked to his driver's room and waited for him to come back." Hey you alright?" I said as he walked in. I could see on his face he was pretty upset." Yeah I'm okay." he replied in a deadly tone."Come here." I said holding out my arms.

He hugged him as tight as I could. "I didn't even fucking try." he said softly against my ear. "Don't be so hard on yourself, you show them tomorrow what you are made of." I said holding his face with my hand.

"Thanks baby." he smiled faintly at me. He placed his hand on my stomach. "We love you." I said and it made him smile a bit more. "I love you two more." he replied kissing me on the lips.

"Now come, let's go get food before we are needed again." I said grabbing his hand and walking to the cafeteria. Lando didn't eat much and after Q3 he had to go back to media.

I went with George to his interviews as I had nothing better to do. I saw lando in an interview and stood next to Charlotte as Ziggo interviewed him. "So lando, what have you been up to at home?" the interviewer asked him.

"Not much really, just chilling at the house with my girlfriend, doing sim work at the MTC." this was the first time he said something about me on an interview. "A girlfriend you say, care to elaborate?"

Lando looked at me and I just stared at him with wide eyes, I didn't know what to do. "Well we like to keep most of our relationship private so I'd like to keep it that way." he said and I sighed in relief. I didn't want him to talk about me on television. I don't really like all the attention.

I can barely keep up with my own Instagram as it is today with all lando's fans following me now. As he walked away with Charlotte, I went back to George. I walked with him back to the hospitality.

Kelly x

Hey, can I come to you, I don't feel so well.

Of course, I'm in Red bull's cafeteria.

After all that walking and running around, it really suck the life out of me. This baby was really kicking my ass. "Hey what's wrong, you look really pale?" Kelly asked me as we took a seat on the roof of redbull's hospitality. "Uhh I don't know, lando had a bad quali and he's upset about it and I'm just super tired." I said wiping my face with my hands.