Epiloque

1 year later

I was sat in one of our rooms in London , getting ready to marry my man. I wasn't nervous or any of the stuff everyone say they feel. Savanah was busy doing my makeup and my mom did my hair.

"Look who we have here." Kelly said walking in with my beautiful baby daughter in her hands. "Ohh my sweet Paige."I smiled at her as she giggled in my arms.

Page was almost 3 months old and the joy she brought in my life was like nothing before. She went with me to landos first race last week and everyone gushed over her.

" She just woke up from her nap and I dressed her in her bridesmaids dress. " Kelly mentioned." Thanks Kelly, don't know where I would get the time to do that today." I laughed.

" Okay I'm all done, now you can put your dress on." Savanah clapped her hands together excitedly. I took a deep breath before standing up.

She took Paige from my arms as I went to the bathroom to put on my wedding dress. It was a simple sleek dress with a beautiful open back. It was silk and had thin straps over my shoulders with I not too long trail behind it.

I walked out of the bathroom and everyone gasped at my presents. "Wow Ella, you look absolutely gorgeous." Cisca said walking over and hugging me tightly.

"Can I maybe have a moment alone with Paige for a minute?" I asked and everyone nodded and walked out of the room.

I took in a deep breath as I swayed from side to side with Paige in my arms. "I miss you dad, I wish you were here with us and that you could've met Lando and Paige, I think you would've liked lando." I said closing my eyes talking to myself.

I didn't want to cry right now, not after the makeup Savanah did. At least it was waterproof. I heard a knock on my door and it slowly opened." Wow darling you look beautiful." Joe said taking my hand and kissed it. I smiled softly at him.

"I know I could never come close to your father but I know he is looking down on you and smiling."

"Thanks Joe it means a lot" I said hugging him after I placed Paige in her crib. "Would you walk me down the isle?" his eyes shot up at me with a smile growing.

"Of course I will, but I should probably go see what the boys are up to." he rolled his eyes and it made me giggle.

Lando

"Lando, put on your shoes, it's time to go." Max yelled from across the room. I rolled my eyes at him while he and Carlos were punching each other in the balls.

I was so ready to get married. Ella planned this wedding for the past year while working and being pregnant. After Paige came into our world, my life was turned upside down.

I was scared of being a dad and everything faded away when I held her for the first time. She was my everything.

"Oii lando, come on mate, we need to go." Carlos yelled as he opened the door that led to where everyone was sitting.

I walked out greeting everyone and stood at the arch with the forests behind us. She really out did herself with this wedding.

When the music started playing my eyes shot up to the aisle and everyone went quiet. First Max and Kelly walked together with Penelope following infront of them. Then came Carlos and Isa. Oliver and Savanah followed, Max came next with my sweet babygirl in his arms. She looked so beautiful with her tiny bridesmaid dress.

"Give a kiss to daddy." Max said handing her to me. "You ready? "

"Can't wait." he walked to stand next to me with Paige in his hands again. I looked back at them and smiled. My eyes shot up as I saw my beautiful girl walking with Joe by her side. It was like there was no one in the room and only me and her.