TWENTY THREE

We got out of the car and I think lando could tell I was a bit nervous. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Relax." he winked and we walked further.

A lot of pictures were being taken and I smiled at every camera. "Okay I need to go to Williams, I'll come wish you good luck before the race." I said giving him a kiss and walking away." Hi Sandra, how are you today?" I said at Nicholas's girlfriend that was sitting at the cafeteria.

"Super excited for the race." she said with a big smile."Yeah me too, I'll catch up with you later, need to go find George." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

I walked up to his driver's room and saw him sitting with Alex. "Oh hey Alex." I said giving him a hug. "Hey Ella, good to see you again." he smiled at me and I indicated for George to get on the table.

He did his warm up and he went over to go talk to his engineer. I on the other hand walked over to the cafeteria to get some lunch. Some celebrities were there and I couldn't help myself but to go look for Tom Holland.

"Sandra, do you wanna come join me to go find Tom Holland?" I asked standing in front of her. "Yes I do, let's go." we walked down the pit lane as we knew he was at red bull. "I think that is him." she said pointing at a guy in a pink shirt.

We walked closer and called Kelly to come out and introduce us since she already met him on Friday. "So this is Ella and Sandra." she said smiling and I think I was having a panic attack of excitement. "Hello girls, I'm Tom." he said in his gorgeous accent.

"It's so nice to meet you." I said giving him a gentle hug. "Are you guys enjoying the weekend so far?" he asked looking deep into my eyes. "Yes, every second, how about you?" I said back, fidgeting with my fingers behind my back.

"Yes I'm absolutely loving it." he said throwing his hands up in the air. Kelly and Sandra was called by Max and I was standing there alone talking to freaking Tom Holland!
"I recognize you from somewhere, didn't you live at wallbary street in London?" he asked and I kind of freaked out. "Yes I did, but we moved recently." I said folding my lips together. "I think my grandmother lived next to you, I saw you a few times next to her house."

"No wait, is your grandmother Teresa?" I asked gasping. "Yeah that's her." "What? I did not know that, she always looked after us if my mom and dad went out for dinner." I said surprised.

"What a weird coincidence." I could not believe that Tom Holland's grandmother lived next to me. "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight?" he asked and I couldn't resist but then Lando went through my mind.

"I would love to but I have a boyfriend." I said looking sad. Never in a million years did I think I would be sad to have a loving boyfriend. "And I have a girlfriend darling, just want to share some stories and catch up." he said winking at me. "Well then it's perfect." I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Here, take my number then text me if you know about a good restaurant, and feel free to bring your boyfriend." he said and walked away. I stood still. I was completely confused, did he really just give me his number?

I snapped back into reality and ran to Mclaren's garage. I searched for Lando and ran towards him." Lando, guess what? "I said exhilaratingly." "What's gotten into you." he said rubbing my arms. "I lived next to Tom Holland's grandmother for the past 20 years and I didn't even know it." I said biting down on my lip.

"Well that is very exciting." he said laughing softly at me."And he has asked me to dinner, and you are coming with of course." I couldn't keep my emotions in, Tom was like my childhood crush for the longest time." Well then I'm looking forward to tonight." he said kissing my forehead.