TWENTY SEVEN

I drove back to the house and Max had a few friends over. Lando was also there but he was working so I had a bit of time for myself.

I went online to find a doctor in the area since the only one I saw was in Greece. Savannah helped me find one since she also lives in London. I decided to go with her doctor.

I made an appointment for tomorrow at 10am. I had to train with George but it was the only time they were available. I had to call him to make up an excuse.

"Hey George, I can't make it tomorrow I need to go see my mom, it's really urgent." I said and I felt really guilty.
"Oh don't worry about it, it's fine, so does that mean I get the day off?" I could feel his smile over the phone.

"Definitely not, I'll send you some stuff over that you need to do." I laughed under my breath. "Fine but I'm treating myself with doughnuts and coffee and you can't stop me." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fair enough, but I'll speak with you soon." we said goodbye and I got in the shower and threw on my sleepwear.

It was only 6pm but I got really tired. I didn't want to say goodnight to anyone, I just wanted to go to sleep. I layed on my bed thinking of everything again. Thinking of how lando will react, every scene possible, how my life is going to change and his. It felt like I was throwing a burden onto him but not a small one, one that will last for 18 years.

As I drifted off lando came to lay next to me. "You tired?" he asked cuddling up next to me. "Hmm." was the only word I managed to get out. "Mind if I sleep here tonight, I miss having you next to me." I slept in my own room for the past week, my excuse was my dad but it was really the baby.

"Yes you can." I said giving him a gentle smile. I made sure that my hand was under his if it was on my stomach. I didn't know much about pregnancies and I didn't make any effort to find out. I think part of me still hopes that I'll wake up and it was all just a dream but it's not reality.

I drifted off with those thoughts in my head. Lando held me tightly and I kind of missed having him this close.

The next morning I got ready to head to my appointment. I also told lando and Max I'm gonna go to my mom. I got in my car and drove to the place. I waited for a bit since I was early. "Ella Clarkson?" one of the nurses said and she lead me into one of the rooms.

"You can jump up on the chair, Dr. Brown will be with you soon." she said smiling and leaving the room. I stared at all the posters on the walls, of how the baby grows and how my stomach will grow etc.

I was interrupted by the doctor enterinng the room. "Hello Ella, I'm Dr Brown, and how are you feeling today?" she was really friendly and asked me a lot of questions.

"So I'm gonna take a look at the special one quickly." the same process went over and I saw the baby again but this time it made me smile. "There you can see the hands, and feet." she said pointing at it.

I laughed at it because to me it looked like a wierdlt shaped circle. "I'll print the photos out for you if you'd like?" she asked. "Yes please." I quickly replied playing with my fingers.

"If I may ask, is the father apart of your life?" I could tell she was scared to push those buttons but I didn't really mind. "Uhh yes he is, we're still together but he doesn't know yet." I said scratching my forehead.

"Oh that's fun, planning on surprising him?" she asked smiling. "Something like thatq." I said giggling. "So just a few things you need to know, the obvious, don't drink or smoke, eat as healthy as possible but we all know that cravings are a real thing and sleep till you can."

"Oh I plan on it, just one question, I travel almost every weekend for allowed or not. "Oh yes it's totally safe, but at about 8 months I will talk to you about that again." she said and she handed me the photos.

"I'm gonna call you soon enough to schedule another appointment, I'm gonna run some tests to see if everything is growing like it should be and so forth." she walked with me out of the room. "That sounds perfect thank you so much." I said giving her a hug.

"If you have any questions at all, feel free to call me." she said and I walked back to my car. Everything became more surreal.

I got home and Lando and Max were playing video games. "Hey I'm back." I said but they ignored me. I didn't really bother so I went up to my room to do some preparation for the upcoming races.

I found myself on Google looking at baby pictures and information about pregnancies. I actually learned a lot from it. I then went on a website of baby stuff. "Holy fuck that's expensive." I said out loud." What is?" I looked up and Max was standing at my bed. I shut my computer quickly." Oh nothing, just some clothes." I said scratching my head.

"We wanna go out for dinner with a few friends, wanna come with?" he asked pouting his lips. "I don't really feel up to it." I said unsurely. "Oh come on Ella, you've been MIA this last couple of weeks, it will be fun." he tried to convince me and I eventually caved in.

"Okay yeah fine I'll come." he immediately smiled and jumped up and down. "Okay were leaving at 7pm." he turned around and ran back to his room. It was only 4pm right now so I finished up on my computer and started getting ready.

I picked out a pair of mom jeans with an oversized white button up shirt and a black cardigan over it, I chose my high heel black boots with it. I started doing my makeup and lando came in. "Oh wow you look stunning." he said standing next to me as I applied some eyeshadow.

"Thanks lands." I said smiling at him. "By the way, who is coming tonight?" I asked out of curiosity. "It's some of our friends from twitch and Ria and the boys are also coming." he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

"Your gonna ruin my makeup." I said chuckling. "I don't care." he leaned in and kissed me thoroughly. "I've missed you." he said resting his forehead against mine. "Me too, but come we need to go." I said pecking his lips and walking down the the car.

We arrived at the restaurant and I ran up to Ria to greet her. "It feels like forever since I've seen you, how have you been?" I haven't told her about the pregnancy yet and wasn't planning on telling her in public.

"Oh darling, you have no idea what's been going on." I said laughing. Lando introduced me to some new faces, girls and boys. I took a seat next to him and Ria sat next to me. "So what do you do for a living?" the girl, Micheala who was sitting in front of us asked me. "I work at Williams in f1." I said smiling.

"Oh so do you go there with Lando?" she asked looking at him. I didn't like her from the start and I could tell she was flirting with Lando, he was just to clueless to see it.

She only talked to him and I sat back to see what was a happening. It was like my own reality show. Ria also saw the same thing I saw. "She's not even that pretty." Ria said as we both stared at her. "No she isn't but I'm literally sitting next to him." I said laughing.

I moved my chair closer to lando and took his hand. He was telling her about Monaco. I leaned in and whispered in his ear. While looking at her. "She's flirting with you." I said to him. He looked back at her and snapped it.

I leaned in and kissed him long enough for her to get uncomfortable. I looked back at her and gave her a nasty look. "Oh so your together?" she asked acting cluelees. "Yeah he's my boyfriend." I said smiling sarcastically.

The night went on and she left lando alone after that. I didn't drink as I'm not allowed to but no one suspected anything. I told Ria I'm gonna come over before we leave for Austria this weekend to catch up with her.

As we drove back home I decided that I needed to tell lando. I couldn't deal with the guilt anymore and maybe my mom was right, maybe he will be happy and everything will be alright. I just had to find the perfect time to tell him.

I was still unsure of everything of course but tonight was a good night, I needed that badly. We got back home and I immediately fell on my bed. Lando joined me again and we both fell asleep