EIGHTEEN

Lando

Today was quali day. A warm Saturday and I was more ready than ever. I had to be at the track at 10am and everyone was already getting all of their stuff together to leave.

Ella and I couldn't be happier. Keeping this little love affair a secret from everyone was exactly what we both wanted and needed. I just hope she'll talk to Charles soon so that I can tell the world about her. "Is everyone ready to leave?" I yelled out and my sisters came running down.

"Can I ride with you in the Mclaren?" Flo asked smiling brightly.."Yeah sure you can." I said and looked up to see Ella coming down the stairs. "What about me, I also want a lift in that car." she said and I had a loss of words.

"Dude, stop staring." little Cisca said nudging me in the ribs. "You can ride with me tomorrow?" I suggested. "Sounds good to me." I gave her a kiss on the cheeks and we all got in our cars and drove off.

"I know you like her." Flo said to me as we drove. "Who?" I asked playing dumb. "That game is not gonna work on me, Ella of course." I looked at her and she rolled her eyes. I didn't say anything back and I could feel she was staring at me.

"Just ask her to be your girlfriend or something." she suggested and I laughed hysterically. "Relationships are not that easy."

"Well then at least tell her you like her, she's a really great girl and you know that." it was like my sister turned into my mother for a second with all the preaching. "She is great isn't she. And I have told her how I feel about her." I mentioned. "And? What did she say." I knew Flo wouldn't tell anyone if I told her about Ella and I.

"She kissed me." I casually said and I wanted to burst into flames of joy. "So my brother has some game." she said punching me playfully in the shoulder. We filled the rest of the car ride with loud music.

At the track we all walked together through the paddock into Mclaren. I showed them all where to go if they wanted to chill for a bit but of course Oliver went off to talk to other drivers, all the girls except Ella went to get some food and my dad talked to Zak.

"Oii guys, are you together again?" Max asked us as we sat in the cafeteria. Ella and I looked at eachother. "Uhh no why?" she said playing it off. "Don't play dumb with me, I know a love bite when I see one." he said pointing at her neck. She tried to cover it with makeup but clearly Max could see it.

I looked at Ella again and suggested in silence that we should just tell him. "Alright fine, yes but we are not together together." she said and I agreed with her. Max stared at us both in silence with his head resting on his hand.

"As long as you keep your door closed if your having sex or at least tell me so that I can get out of the house." I choked on my drink and spat it all out on the table. I sat up straight acting as if nothing happened. Ella looked just as shocked as me. "Hmm okay, yeah, we will." I said nodding as I spoke.

We sat their for a bit longer before I had to go warm up for the race. Max joined Oliver and Ella came with me. I had to change into my racing suit. "You can come in if you want." I said and so she did.

"You ready for the race?" she asked sitting down on the couch. "Yes, I'm super excited." I smiled putting on my shirt. "Just be safe." she said standing up and walking closer to me.

"I'm always safe." I said staring into her eyes. "That's not true." we both giggled and I kissed her, placing my hands on her waist and pulling her closer to my body. "I need to go now." I said resting my head against her's.

We walked out of the room and into the garage where every one was."I talked to Will for a few minutes before getting into the car.

Ella