SEVENTEEN

Lando

I woke up at 7 with Ella still in my arms. The intimate moment we shared last night was sensational. I had to get up to make breakfast but I didn't want to wake her. I slowly moved and got up. "Morning." she said smiling at me with tired eyes. "Sorry did I wake you?" I asked putting on a shirt.

She didn't say anything, she stretched out her arms indicating I need to go lie down with her. I crawled over the bed till I fell down on top of her, grasping her body tightly. I let go and we faced each other. I traced my fingers along her figure soaking in every second with her.

I cupped her face and placed a gentle kiss on her damp lips. "You want some breakfast?" I asked staring at her. "I'll come join you in a minute." she smiled and got up to take a shower. I walked downstairs to make some breakfast for everyone. "Morning mate." Max said as he entered the kitchen.

"I'm making some breakfast, wanna help?" I asked getting out some eggs. "Yeah sure, you seem happier than usual." he mentioned and I couldn't help but to smile even more. "Ella and I kissed last night." I said quietly.

"You did what?" Max yelled out with his hands on his head and mouth hanging open. "Shh, your gonna wake everyone." I said slapping my forehead. "What about Charles?" he asked and instantly ruined my mood, I completely forgot about him and it didn't matter last night, why would it? "I don't know mate, it doesn't seem like she cares, I confessed my feelings for her last night and she kissed me so that means she likes me back right?" everything got more complicated with every minute passing.

"I don't know man, girls are confusing." he said chuckling. "Morning boys." my mom walked in and gave me a hug. "Is everyone awake, I'm making breakfast." I asked running my fingers through my hair."Yep their getting ready for the day." she smiled before taking a seat in the living room.

"So what can I do?" Ella asked standing next to me. "Well you can make some bacon if you don't mind." I said placing my hand on her lower back. "Well of course." she said giving me a kiss on my cheek. It made me blissful to be like this with her. So close and intimate.

We finished up making breakfast and we ate it all. "I need to go to Mclaren to do some Sim work but I'll be back in time for lunch." I mentioned as we took the plates to the sink. "Why don't we go on a girls trip today?" little Cisca asked looking at my mom.

"That sound like fun, ella, are you in?" my mom asked her and I immediately turned to her. My family has been very welcome with her and it made me very happy.

. . .

Ella

We went to the most popular places in London. It was one of the hotter days here so I was thankful for that." Why don't we go shop for some clothes?" I said excitingly. "What a great idea, but we will pick for each other." Flo said and we carried on into every clothing store available.

After everyone got something we walked around in the streets. "So how are your studies going?" Cisca asked me.
"I'm done with Uni, I've already had an interview but Lando said George needs a trainer and he'll be happy to have me." I smiled looking at her.

"Oh that's great, it's better to have contacts than get a job that you know nothing about, if you know what I mean." it made more sense and I was grateful for Lando looking out for me.

"But tell me, I can see something is going on between you and lando." I looked shocked at her and tried to play it off. "What do you mean?" I asked playing dumb. "I know my son, he never talks about girls but he talks about you, and this morning you seemed cozy with each other 10."

I didn't say anything. "You can talk to me, I might be his mother but I know a thing or two about relationships." maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to ask for advise.

"Well Charles, you probably know him, made a bet on me and now I see more clearly about Lando's feelings towards me. He told me last night and I think I feel the same way." I said as we stopped for some ice cream. "I'm sorry sweetheart. Lando is a really sweet guy, don't let anyone or anything get in your way of your feelings for him."

After talking a bit more we went back to the house and prepared dinner. Lando just got back from Mclaren and all the boys were playing video games."Lando can you quickly come help me with something." I said walking up to my room.

He followed me. I stood in front of my bed facing him as he closed the door. "What do you want help with?" he asked looking around in the room. I didn't say anything and walked closer to him. "This." I grabbed him by his shirt with both hands and kissed him passionately.

We fell back on the bed and he was on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his torso with my nails digging into his back. Then he started to caress my neck. Soft moans left my mouth. "What are you doing to me." he said looking into my eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him again. Our tongues fighting their own battles.

This boy did something to me. Something I never ever thought I'd do. It made my heart smile. Lando stood up and I looked confused at him. "Where are you going?" I said frowning. "Come on, we need to go back downstairs." he said giggling. I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay in the room with him. I sat at the end of the bed.

"I don't wanna, let's stay here." I said holding out my arms. He walked closer to me leaning forward. He stared into my eyes. "Will this persuade you?" he asked kissing me roughly. He pulled back and my eyes stayed shut.

I couldn't get any words out and just nodded. "Come on, put my hoodie on, there's a few love bites on your neck." he said and I ran to the mirror. "Lando, your parents are gonna see this, the whole world is going to see this if I go to silverstone." I said panicking. He walked closer as I looked at it in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my shoulder and neck gently.

I leaned back on him closing my eyes."It will be our little secret." he said and gave me his hoodie. We walked back downstairs and everyone was watching a movie. "Where have you two been?" Oliver asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Her computer froze so I helped her." he made up a lie and I played along.

We all sat till 11pm watching movies. I cuddled up next to lando and he fell asleep next to me. "I think we're gonna go to bed." I said waking him up and everyone turned to look at us. We said goodnight to everyone and walked to my bedroom.

It was like lando was sleepwalking and I found it very funny. "Lando, walk straight, your gonna hit the door." I said holding onto his arm from behind him. We entered my room and I closed the door behind me. As I turned around lando was already laying on the bed.

I then washed my face and came back to change into my pajamas. I figured if lando was sleeping he'll not see me changing my clothes. I took off my top and bra and I heard lando moving. I turned around and saw him with a huge smile stuck on his face and staring at me.

"Lando!!" I yelled out turning around again. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist." he said laughing contagiously. I threw on my top and climbed in next to him. "Your a dickhead you know that?" I said laying on my stomach and resting on my arms looking at him. "You sure about that?" he asked smirking at me.

I slowly moved forward closer to his lips. I stopped right before our lips touched and said, "Yes, yes you are." I pecked his lips and cuddled as close to him as I could. "Can I ask you something?" he said rubbing my back. "Of course."

"What are you gonna tell Charles." I completely forgot about him. Of course I didn't care about what he would say but I still needed to break up with him. "Well I'm probably gonna break up with him." I said softly. "Oh okay then."

I could hear something was bothering him. "What's wrong?" I asked looking up at him. "It just kills me inside knowing what your ex boyfriends did to you." he said and I almost wanted to start crying. "Ohh lands, please don't feel bad, you have made me feel more than enough since I've met you." I said rubbing his face with my thumb.

"Goodnight El." he said kissing me once more. "Night lands." I said back and we both fell asleep in eachother's arms.