TWENTY TWO

Lando

The next morning I woke up before Ella and decided to get us some breakfast. I ordered room service and tried to be as quiet as possible. It arrived about 10 minutes later.

"Morning beautiful." I said giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Hey." she said with sleeping eyes. "I got you some breakfast." I placed the food in front of her and her face lit up. I thought back to the intimate moment we shared last night and it made me smile.

"What are you so happy about." she said as I took a seat next to her on the bed. "Just thinking about you." I said kissing her. "Your too sweet, want some?" she asked handing me a strawberry. We ate all the food and got ready for the day, I had to go to the track to do some work and Ella had to go workout with George.

. . .

I finished up at the track and drove to where George and Ella was. They were in a park near the beach so I got us some food. "Thanks mate." George said as I handed him his food. We took a seat on a bench to eat. "Isn't that Charles?" George said looking into the distance.

"I think his coming over here." Ella said and she looked at me. "Don't worry I'm right here." I said taking her hand. His figure came closer and closer. "Ella can I talk to you for a minute?" he said looking irritated. "Why?" she said frowning.

"Just come here quickly." she stood up looking back at me and I nodded to say it's okay. I couldn't tell what they were saying but Charles looked mad. All of the sudden they both looked at me. "What do you think they are talking about?" George asked me.

"I don't know mate, it doesn't look good, should I go save her?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah maybe." I stood up and walked towards them. "Ella you okay?" I asked looking into her eyes. I could see she was frustrated. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Lando mate please tell her I'm a good guy, she doesn't believe me." Charles said and I almost started laughing. "Ella, go sit with George." I insisted and I could see she was relieved I said it. "Mate what is your problem." I stated frowning. "I like her, it's not fake this time and she told me she likes someone else but I don't believe it, she's better with me." I thought he would figure it out by now.

"It's her choice Charles, you played with her feelings and she was very upset about it, just leave her be." I said folding my arms in front of me. "But I can't, I can't get her out of my head." he placed his hands on his head.

"If I can give you some advise, just let her do her own thing, if you guys are meant for each other, you will get back together."

"Maybe your right, thanks Lando." he said and gave me a hug. He took off and I walked back to Ella and George."What did you say to him?" Ella asked me. "Only what he wanted to hear." I smiled and we went on with our day.

We lost track of time and before we knew it, it was already 4pm. I had to get a good night's rest before tomorrow and so did Ella. We went back to our hotel and watched some movies to kill time.

"Can I ask you someting?" Ella said looking up at me from the couch. "Always." I smiled at her. "How was last night for you?" the question caught me off guard.

"Why do you ask?" I said rubbing her arm slightly with my fingertips. "Well, I didn't want to tell you but it was my first time." she said and her cheeks turned dark red. "You were amazing, you don't have to worry about anything." I gave her a kiss on her head.

My words made her smile. "You know, I love being here with you, tomorrow I'm gonna be at Williams garage the whole day but I'll come see you when I get a chance." she said rubbing my face with her hand.

"As long as I get a kiss from you then I'll be alright." I said smiling widely. She pulled me closer and our lips touched. The room got heated very quickly. She fell back on the couch and I got on top of her. Her nails digging into my skin. She lifted my shirt up and I pulled it over my head.

I did the same with her and unclipped her bra. She folded her legs around my waist and I mived down to her stomach and lightly kissed her bare skin. I wanted her to know I love every inch of her. She was perfect in every way possible. I came back up to her face and I kissed her again.

All of the sudden we heard a knock on the door. I sat up straight and sighed deeply. "Don't be so upset, we have all week." she said winking at me. She wrapped a blanket that was laying on the couch around her figure and walked to open the door. I turned around to appreciate every bit of her.

Ella

"Kelly? Are you okay?" she was standing in front of me crying. I took her inside and lando was still sitting on the couch. "I through my hands up indicating he should move.

" I'm sorry to just come here unannounced." she said wiping her eyes." No it's totally fine, what happened?" I asked rubbing her back. At this point I was still half naked under the blanket and lando was standing behind her without a shirt.

"Max and I had a fight over Danill. He wanted to come over to spend the day with Baby P but Max planned a whole day with the three of us. But Danill is Penelope's dad, I can't say no." it made me sad seeing her like this.

"Don't stress yourself over it, it's just a small hiccup." I said trying to comfort her. She took a second and she stopped crying at least. She looked at me and then looked back at lando.

"Did I interrupt something ?" she said looking at the blanket  on me. "No no, not at all, you are more important." I said and I looked at lando who was joking around trying to look offended. "Listen, I have a solution, let Danill take Baby P for the day and go have a romantic day with Max." I pressed my lips together.

"I think your right. In quickly gonna call him." she stood up walking to the kitchen. I walked over to Lando who was standing over at the bedroom doorframe. "Can you be more nosy." I joked. "You were gonna tell me anyways, I saved you the trouble." he said grabbing my waist. "Not now lando, she's standing right there, I'm quickly gonna put my shirt on." I said and tried to move away but he stopped me.

"No don't." he said pouting his lips. "Lando, behave yourself." I said giving him a kiss and walking to my bag to get a shirt. "Okay I called Max and were gonna do it." she said smiling. "I'm glad, if there's ever a problem I can always babysit Penelope for you." I said grabbing her hands.

"That would actually help, I'll keep it in mind, thanks Ella I really appreciate you." she said giving me a hug. "It's no problem, I'll see you this weekend." I walked with her to the door and she said goodbye to lando.

I turned around and lando was facing me. "What?" I said staring at him. "Your looking kind of hot." he said with a grin stuck on his face. "Fuck off lando." I said giggling.
He jumped forward and started to tickle me. He knows I hate being tickled and I tried to get away but the laughter made me numb.

"Okay okay, it's late now, we both have a busy day tomorrow." I said grabbing his cheeks with one of my hands. He quickly leaned in and kissed me ardently. Soft moans left my mouth and I pushed him away. "Don't get too excited."

. . .

Sunday morning I decided to go to the track with Lando since I have been going to the track with George the previous days. I was kind of nervous because of all the photographers but it made me calm to think that Lando will be next to me.

On our way their the fans followed him to every red light to get an autograph or a picture. "I didn't even tell you, the special livery looks absolutely sick." I said excitingly. "I wish it can stay like that forever." he said smiling. "Your in a good position, I'm calling it, your gonna be on the podium." I said clapping my hands together.

"For you, I will do my best." we played some music and be both sang with the lyrics.