THIRTY

Lando

Austria was definitely one of my favorite races so far this season. I got a podium again bit it didn't feel the same without Ella. I realized I'm just hurting myself by staying away from her when I want her to be right by my side.

The moment I saw her tiny bump by the media pit I knew she and that baby was my whole world. The only thing that bothered me was that she was so public about it without asking me. The whole world knows she is my girlfriend and they will put one and one together . I went out Sunday night to celebrate and completely forgot I told Ella to meet me at the hotel. I wanted to tell her everything.

The next day we arrived back in London but we weren't on the same plane. Max was not home yet since he has been training a driver in F4.

Ella❤️

Hey, are you almost home?

Yes, I'm about 20 minutes away.

In the meantime I unpacked my bags while I waited for her. I heard the front door opening and I quickly walked downstairs. "Let me take that for you." I said taking her bags. "Thanks, it pouring rain outside." she said taking off her jacket.

"Uhh I wanted to talk to you." I said as I placed her bags down. I turned around facing her. "You know how people are, and the fact that we are a couple, with the job I have it makes my life and yours harder." I folded my hands in front of my body.

"What are you getting at?" she asked looking confused. "You showed you stomach in public, with cameras pointing at you."

"Is that what your worried about? The fact that I was dying of heat and took my jacket off to show the clothes I'm supposed to wear. You don't talk to me but you care about this." I felt bad at this point it wasn't at all how I wanted it to sound.

"No Ella please listen." I said walking closer. "I've had enough of this." she said and walked out of her room.
I walked after her and she went out into the rain.

"Ella please wait." I yelled out and she turned around. "What?" at this point we were both soaking wet. "I need you to listen." I said walking closer. "So that you can tell me how much you hate me and that your go-" I couldn't handle it anymore. I cupped her face and pulled her closer.

Our lips touched for the first time in a while. She meant everything to me. My heart was beating rapidly and I felt whole again. Her soft lips against mine was all I needed.

I pulled away and stared into her eyes. "I love you, I wanna be with you and for our baby." I said rubbing my thumb on her cheeks. "I love you too lands." she said and I kissed her again. We walked back inside and I finally felt happiness again.

"I'm so sorry about everything lands, I never meant to hurt you." she said hugging me tightly as we sat on the couch. "It's okay baby, I'll always be with you no matter what." I kissed her on the forehead.

I reached out and touched her stomach for the first time. My heart overflowed with love for her and the baby. "Your so special you know that." I said adoring everything about her. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss once more.

I pulled her upwards, closer to my body. I could feel the heat around our clashing figures. I moved lower to her neck and kissed her roughly.

" No lando, Max is literally upstairs." she said pushing me away. "Then we'll have to be quiet." I said smirking at her.
I lead her up to my room and closed the door behind us. I walked closer to her and took off her shirt while looking deep into her eyes.