THIRTY SIX

I called lando as soon as I threw on some clothes. "Hey where are you, I'm worried sick." he said over the phone.
"Sorry I didn't come back to you, we went out to a club and I got really drunk so Tom took me to his place." I rubbed my eyes."I'll come get you."

"No, no it's okay, I want to go visit Ria before I come home then I'll see you again." I made up an excuse so that he doesn't think I'm suspicious. "Uh okay, I'll see you later then. I love you." he said and I could here his voice was worried over me.

"Love you more." I hung up the phone and practically dragged Tom out of the door so that we can go back to the bar we were at. "Hey, do you remember us from past night?" I asked one of the bartenders. "Oh yeah, Ella right?" he asked and I nodded. "You were pretty drunk." he laughed under his breath and I got irritated. "Do you know why this is on my neck or if me and this guy maybe kissed?" I pointed at Tom that was standing next to me in silence.

"Well I don't know if you guys kissed but that hickeys was from some girl, you guys made a bet to see who can take more shots and the loser got hickeys, news flash... You lost." I was kind of relieved that it wasn't from Tom.

"Do you maybe know anyone that was with us?" I asked tapping my finger on the counter repeatedly. "Actually yes, call this girl, she's the one that gave you the hickeys." he said writing down a number on a small piece of paper.

"Ella?" I heard a voice from behind me and saw lando standing there staring at me. He looked at my neck and then at Tom. He turned around and walked away. "Lando wait." I yelled out running after him.

I pulled on his arm and forced him to turn around. "What the fuck is on your neck." he said angrily. I have never seen him this furious. "Please let me explain, it's not what you think."

"I don't know what to think of you anymore, you cheated on me with him and didn't even come to me first, I found out by tracking your phone." he said looking furiously at me. "No lando that's not true." I said trying to get him calm.

"You didn't even call me, I stayed up all night worrying about you and this is what I came across. Don't ever talk to me again, we're done." he said and the words was like a knife sticking into my heart. I couldn't respond in time and he stormed off.

My life fell through a rabbits hole in matter of seconds. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen." Ella, are you alright? " Tom asked me. I took a second to respond. "We better go find that fucking girl and all of this must be a fucking joke or something." I walked to the car and he drove us to the girls place.

"Oh hey Ella and Tom." she said opening her door. I was so angry at this point I wanted to scream about everything. "What the fuck happened last night."

"Osrry, what she meant to say was, do you maybe remember anything from last night, like if we kissed or something." Tom asked as we walked into her place. "Oh darlings, you don't remember anything." she laughed and with every second passing I was closer to punching her in the face.

"So basically you guys were dancing and I came across you two, you went on about your boyfriend and Tom wanted to kiss you, so I did the right thing and pulled you away and Tom and I made out." she said smiling at us.

A ray of sunshine struck me. "So I didn't kiss anyone?" I asked seeking the truth. "No silly, I protected you from every handsome man that came across you." she winked at me.

"And is the hickey from you?" I asked pointing at it. "Oh yeah, we played a silly game so don't worry, your boyfriend has nothing to worry about." she clapped her hands together. "Oh that goodness." I sighed and a smile grew on my face.

"I need to get back to my place, but thank you so much." I said hugging her. "It's Summer.c she said giggling at me." Thank you Summer, I really appreciate it." I said squeezing her hand.

We walked back to the car and I told Tom to drive me home." I'm sorry about everything. " he said to fill the silence." Don't start please, I just wanna get back to lando." I closed my eyes. I was angry at Tom, he knew I had a boyfriend and tried to kiss me.

. . .

"Lando are you home." I yelled out from the front door. No one answered and I walked upstairs. His door was closed and I was about to open it but Max stopped me. "Ella don't, he doesn't want to see you right now." Max said dlfrom behind. "I need to explain what really happened."

"Ella I love you but this has gone too far, you hurt him real bad this time. He's not gonna be able to recover from this." he said angrily at me.

"Please shit up and let me explain." I said chipping in before he could say another word. "The hickeys are from a girl, we played a game and I lost and this was the punishment. I didn't kiss Tom the girl that was with us the whole night did. I would never cheat on Lando." I said all in one breath.

Max looked at me with a weird face, I could tell he was confused and now that I hear the story from my own mouth, it doesn't even sound real." Okay I believe you, but it's gonna be hard for him to believe you, just give him time."

"Max he broke up with me, I can't just leave it, I need to talk to him now." I said almost starting to cry. "I can't loose him... Not after Miyah." I said looking down. "Dont you dare bring our daughter into this." lando said behind me.

I turned around and his eyes were bright red. "Please lands just hear me out." Max walked away and we were standing in the hallway. "Please baby, I love you and I would never cheat on you." I said stepping closer to him.

He walked back into his room and I followed him. "You have one minute." he said standing on the opposite side of the room. I explained everything to him but with more detail. His face didn't show any emotion and I couldn't tell what he was feeling. "We are almost together for a year, this thing you did was complete bullshit and I hate the fact that you didn't even call to tell me you were okay." he said not making eye contact.

"I know and I'm so sorry about that." I said walking closer to him. "I don't want you to see him anymore and I need you to be honest with me, you really didn't kiss him?" he said with a straight face.

"I promise you lando, I didn't kiss him or anything of the sort." I said with remorse in my eyes."I don't know if I can trust you Ella, I'm really mad at you right now." he said almost yelling. "Please lando, don't you get it, nothing happened, I would never cheat on you, you give me everything I want and more." he rubbed his face.

"Please lando, we have been through so much, just believe me." he was silent for a while but eventually spoke up.

"Okay, I believe you, but don't ever do this to me again." he said pulling me closer to his body. "I love you more than life itself, I will never ever hurt you." I said squeezing his figure tightly to mine.

He sighed deeply and we hugged for a long time. I didn't want to let go of him. The fact that I put him through all of that was not justifiable. I will always try to make him feel happy and safe next to me." I need to know I can trust you." he said cupping my face with both of his hands.

"You can, I don't want to be without you." I said holding onto his arms. He rested his head against mine. "I love you."

"I love you more." I placed a gentle kiss on his lips. Every kiss made me forget about today, about our fight. Our love is so strong towards each other and it makes me want him forever.

"Your the one." he pulled away looking deep into my eyes. I smiled softly at him and kissed him again as we fell on his bed.