ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ɴɪɴᴇ

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ɴɪɴᴇ

Leaning up against the wall, I scrolled through my phone's music with my headphones plugged in. We were now stuck outside the drama theatre due to... well, take a guess. The sudden shake of my arm nearly makes me drop my phone as I looked up at Ashlyn. She the nodded over at EJ and Nini stood in the middle of the hallway arguing. Great. Just what we needed.

Taking out my headphones, I listened.

"Fine, wanna know where I was at lunch? I was at the computer lab, bribing some hacker to crack into my phone to recover a message you deleted when you stole it." She said, rather loudly. There wasn't much of a way out now, for EJ.

"Wait, why do you think that I-"

"OH PLEASE- Gina's not the Wonderstudy I need to worry about, is she?" All eyes were on their argument now, and it was getting louder and louder as it continued. But after what Nini had just said, there was total silence in the corridor. After more and more arguing, Nini moved away from where EJ stood, looking over at us. "Hey, is the door locked or something?" She asked all of us. "Why can't we get in?"

"Natalie Bagley's missing her emotional-support hamster." Ashlyn says to her. "He got loose."

"Carlos and Gina are helping her find him." I tell her. The sudden sound of a high-pitched scream comes from inside the studio. "You know, I think they found him."

⊱⊰

The two continued their argument in the corridor, and I was now debating on walking over there to slap some sense into the boy.

"Sometimes, a relationship needs one person looking after the other." EJ explained to her. "It wasn't divine intervention that got you into Marian the Librarian's costume."

"What does that mean?" I look over at Ashlyn beside me, of who was watching it all unfold, and we both knew this wasn't heading a good way. "You were responsible for Emily Pratt spending opening night with her head in the toilet?"

"I believed in you-"

"Answer the question." She insisted to him.

"Okay, take it down a notch." They went on and on, but the door next to me opened suddenly, with Natalie Bagley walking through. She held a cardboard box and looked rather distraught.

"I need a moment." She said before storming off.

"Is he dead?" Ashlyn asked.

"No." Carlos said, watching Natalie walk off. "Now she thinks he's in her gym locker."

"Why the screaming?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"That was me. She stepped on my toe..." He said casually, looking back at the rest of the group. "We're ready to begin people."

⊱⊰

"Can I get you two to move a little closer to each other?" Miss Jenn asked the two of them. So, Ricky had decided to not turn up, which would've been fine if these two hadn't JUST had an argument. Because of this, EJ was stood one side of the stage, while Nini stood the other. With a reluctant look, Nini stepped a little closer and EJ was more up to it. Take a guess who was in the wrong, here. "A little more." Miss chuckled. They looked at each other for a moment and moved closer again, with Miss Jenn still prompting. "Come on, guys, we're blocking this as a love story, not a SARS epidemic."

"I think that chair was over there." Carlos suddenly piped up from his own seat.

"Oh, I can move it over in the scene." Nini offered, already stepping over to the chair.