ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The series... We broke into a haunted theatre which was full of creepy mannequins, Miss Jenn went... slightly.... insane, Kourtney found her place on stage, and now apparently a certain two people nearly did a certain something... if you know what I mean...

It's going great.

I stared down at the tag in Kourt's hand. The two of us were sat on Nini's bed, silent as fuck.

"You're not talking." Nini says, stood in the middle of the room waiting for our blessing.

"Yeah... that's 'cause you don't wanna hear what my British opinion says. A lot of a bad words that'll get my grounded." I say.

"I'm reading." Kourtney tells us both.

I scoffed. "It's not a sixty-thousand word fan fiction, Kourt." I tell her.

"It's just four words." Nini tells the girl. "Four little words." Then it was me and Kourtney's turn to give her a look.

"Little words?" I mocked her accent.

"It's jewellery." Kourtney says to the girl, probably putting the more important point first.

"It's a dog tag." Nini dismissed it, but it was a much bigger of a deal than she made it out to be.

"Yeah, but he's wearing it around his neck." I say.

"That's jewellery." Kourtney repeated, putting it back in the red little pouch that Nini was holding.

"Silly opening night gift." Nini shrugged.

"Do you see me shipping a gift to Gina across the states?" I ask the girl, and she sent me a scowl.

"I'm sure Ricky's gonna give me something, too." My sister says, ignoring my statement.

"He's a guy, I dunno-" I added. Kourtney snickered for a second, but Nini saw another face being pulled. "What?" I asked Kourtney, nudging her slightly.

"I mean, I just think it's deep..." She confessed, telling the least of our worries.

"Well, it should be." Nini says. "We've come a long way, and Ricky's been, kinda, great lately..." I pulled a face at the girl's dreamy look, worrying for her wellbeing.

Kourt's phone went off and she picked it up almost immediately, escaping from whatever reality my sister was currently in. She read the message she'd been sent, standing up afterwards. "Woah..." She was silent and I glanced over her shoulder.

"Everything okay?" My sister asked. I read the message from Miss Jenn, and I smiled, eyes wide at Kourtney. If that girl didn't agree to this, we were done for.

"Miss Jenn asked if I knew Taylor's lines." Kourtney tells my sister as she stepped towards the girl.

"Wait, what?" Even my sister was in shock.

I smiled, reading over Kourt's shoulder. "Haven't stopped thinking about your sound check. You have the best voice in Northern Utah. Please say you'll go on for Gina tonight." I read out. "And there's a shitton of emojis after-" I looked up at Kourtney. "You have to." I tell the girl, while Nini freaked out.

"OH MY GOSH, KOURT!" Nini finally reacted in a verbal way.

"So, you approve of this?" But my sister just pulled her into a hug, happy for her before the two screamed in unison.

This is gonna be a long.... long... day.

⊱⊰

The whole day was filled with shouting, people not knowing what the fuck was going on, and me with a headache. It was nothing major, just me hating everything.