ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜱɪx

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜱɪx

"You were good." I looked over at Gina as the two of us walked up the side of the auditorium, to the back doors.

"Well, I'm not part of a new girl group, but thanks." I teased her comment and she smiled, nudging my shoulder with her own.

"CLEARRRRR." The two of us heard Carlos's shout as he walked towards the window, taping it in place. Before I could even look over at Gina again, she was pulling me along towards it by my hand, and I was thinking more about the hand in that moment than the actual music.

SHE IS HOLDING MY HAND.

Looking over, Ashlyn stood next to me as I stared at the green sheet of paper, eyes wide.

BELLE........ASHLYN CASWELL
THE BEAST........RICKY BOWEN
GASTON........EJ CASWELL

LEFOU........BIG RED
MRS POTTS........KOURTNEY GREENE
CHIP........SEB MATTHEW-SMITH
BABETTE........GINA PORTER
LUMIÉRE........CARLOS RODRIGEZ
COGSWORTH........CASEY SALAZAR-ROBERTS

"Ash that's-" I turned my head to where she once was, but she was gone, walking towards where Big Red was, making me smile. Awwwww, I'm so single.

"CASEY." I turned to Kourtney's shout.

"KOURTNEY." I shouted, slightly mocking her.

"YOU'RE COGSWORTH."

"YOU'RE MRS POTTS." The two of us began to squeal like children at a sweet store while also chatting away.

I need to message Mama C, and Mama D about this- oh my god, what about Nini? She's gonna loose her shit once she finds out.

"Well done, Cogsworth." I hear Gina say her congratulations from behind me before she also hugged me from behind. "I did tell you; you'd get a part."

"Yeah, I agreed, but I was thinking more.... kitchen utensil?" She giggled but stayed in the hugging position. "I'm hungry. Fancy McDonalds?" I ask, and she laughed.

"Apparently we're going for Pizza." She rambled on but I was suddenly staring, or glaring, at the blonde girl from earlier as she walked down the corridor, obviously annoyed she didn't get the lead she had dreamed of.

"Lily, you've got an incredible voice." Miss Jenn began to talk to her, and Gina was now silent, her arms resting on my shoulders as we both listened. "But, around here, we don't laugh at people who put themselves out there, even when they look a little silly. In fact, we cheer for them." Instead of Lily walking away, Miss Jenn did, finding business elsewhere.

"Well, after that, I can definitely eat a pizza, with pleasure that conversation just happened." I murmured turning around to face a smiling Gina. "What?" She was silent, and just continued to smile before EJ called for us, insisting on Pizza. All were already leaving, and I began to walk away, but Gina was still staring. "G, I swear, if you don't join me for Pizza right now, I'm eating your slices."

"Um, no you're not." The girl told me, suddenly snapping out of it, running after me.

"Watch me, Porter."

⊱⊰

"I don't get it." She says to me, while I sighed, leaning back in my seat. "Why would he go back to Peggy, if Peggy has a good storyline now?"

"You are asking the same question the Agent Carter fans have been asking... for a while." I chose my words carefully. "Just wait 'till you get to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..."