ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"Looks more like a hall than a barn..." I murmured over at the taller boy, but EJ just ignored me. "What did you wanna talk about?" I questioned, "You kinda... ran at me when you saw me..."

"Can't I be excited to see a friend?" EJ questioned, as if that covered his actions.

"Yeah, but the last time I saw you run was to get free food at slices." I commented back at him. "What's going on? Something's troubling you. I can tell by your haircut." EJ snaps his head over to look at me. "That was a joke." I begin, but he's already panicking a little.

When going to speak, the boy then stops, noticing another in the room. Maddox.
"Uh-" He nervously laughs. "Gadget? Is it okay if Casey helps you out with set design instead of actually auditioning?" He called over to the girl. She gives me a half-tired look before her eyes darted back up to EJ, nodding. "See, told you it would be fine." EJ continued, slapping my back as if that were the main reason I was in the barn so early to auditions. "D'you need anything else? Ricky mentioned you were looking for me earlier..."

Taking another glance at Maddox, I shook my head at EJ's question, following him as he then began to pull a table over to the middle of the barn. "No... it's fine- I think it's sorted now." I helped him with the table as I completely lied about the scenario, because I truly didn't need to go over it all now.
The boy only nods at my words before glancing around the barn multiple times, as if nothing was going right for him today. Something was up, for sure. "Seriously, if you don't tell me what's wrong in the next five minutes I'm gonna audition for all of the roles. I'll show you the powers of the fuck around and find out graph."

He laughs, more nervously than at my joke. "I uh- I'm just nervous, you know?" He tells me, which I get. But at the same time not at all, because EJ Caswell has auditioned multiple times both here and at East High and they've all gone fine for him.
"Never done this before..." I see Maddox go off behind the stage again and I just furrow my eyebrows over at him.

"What do you mean...?" But before he can go into any further explanation the doors of the barn opened, with all of the campers flooding in.

"Okay, I will say, for a barn... wow." I hear Kourtney compliment the building, making smile, while EJ decides to just ignore the question I had asked fully.

"Everyone should start warming up." The sudden appearance of Maddox next to me takes me by shock, causing me to then stare at the girl next to me.

Meanwhile, I see Ricky sneak up on EJ with one of the stage lights. "MAN am I psyched for auditions." I can see some inner panic within EJ from where he stands. Odd.
"Maybe we'll get to play the male leads together again, huh?" Stepping away I gave Kourtney an excited look, while she was still busy evaluating the barn.

"Looks good, huh?" I say, and she nods rather frantically.

"Those guys. There's two of 'em." I hear Richard say to EJ, still. "They're... friends? ...Enemies? ...Lovers?"

"So, you excited?" I asked Kourtney, trying my very best to ignore what I'd just heard from the boy.

She nods again, eyes darting around the room, still. "If by excited you mean slightly terrified," She meets my eyes this time. "yes."

"So..." Ashlyn appears out of thin air beside me, causing me to jump ever so slightly. "Are you auditioning for Kristoff or not?" I give Ash a confused look when she isn't looking at someone else, and instead at me.