ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Nini💜

Nini💜
So when were you going to tell me my boyfriend moved house?

Me
...
Wait, Ricky moved?

Nini💜
You didn't know either?

Me
Bitch I may be in the school musical, but you know I can't act surprised
unless I am surprised

Nini💜
Okay, well please for the love of GOD let me in the house, it's freezing out here

Me
YOU'RE OUTSIDE? NINI WHAT THE FUCK.

Dropping my phone on my bed, I saw a knocking on the window from rocks and rolled my eyes at Nini's actions. Impatient as fuck, that girl is. I walked across the hallway and down the stairs as slow as I possibly could, causing more knocking from the girl on the door.

"OKAY OKAY, KEEP YOUR HAT ON." I shouted at Nini as I walked over to the door.

When opening it, my sister surprisingly tackled me into a hug, proud that she'd hidden the whole thing from me. While trying to hug her back, I squirmed slightly as she didn't let go after several moments. "Nini, I need to shut the door before Mama D comes downstairs and shouts about how cold the house is." I chuckled, making her let go with a smile.

As I did so, she left her bags on the couch before finding herself in the kitchen, as usual. She flicked the lights on and opened up the fridge as I followed behind her, taking out two bowls and a box of cereal.

"Wow, a few months away from you guys and you still don't know how to put cutlery in the right area." My sister says, one hand holding a cartoon of milk as she stared down at the cutlery drawer.

"Excuse me? We eat take-out still every Tuesday and Saturday." I say, making her laugh as I poured the cereal into the bowls before the milk. Nothing like cereal at midnight.

We sat at the kitchen counter, eating while talking about how school had been for us both, and it didn't sound as great as I'd assumed YAC had been. "But, it's good, you know? I mean, there's a reason so many actors are from YAC-" She stopped herself midsentence when getting a good look at my facial expression. "What?"

"Nini, are you kidding yourself?" I asked, with hardly much context.

"What?" She gave me that look she'd given Kourtney so many times before. The face that said fuck I don't know.

"YAC might have a good reputation, but do you actually want to be there? Are you kidding yourself?" She was silent as I asked the question, glancing at the kitchen counter as she thought about it.

"I.... I don't know, Case. It's all I could ask for, but..." She shrugged a little before her eyes lit up by a thought. "How's Gina been?"

Rolling my eyes at the conversation change, I let her continue it on, though. "She's been fine. Much like myself." I told my sister, annoyed a little.

"What're you doing for Valentines?" She asked, and I just shrugged. "You don't have a plan for Valentines Day? CASEY!"

"What do you expect me to do other than listen to Taylor, watch Wandavision and cry?" I asked her in reply.

"You at least should go on a date! Me and you both know Gina would take you up to be each other's Valentine." I scoffed at her response.

"No, me and you both certainly do NOT know that." I ate my cereal and continued. "I only just came out to her, Nini. For all I know, she's a straight as a pole. I can't do anything about that, can I?"