ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

"Last time I remembered... Babette doesn't box in any of her scenes..." I murmured, watching Gina box in the air with her headphones on.

"I can hear you." She warned me and I looked down at the side for a moment.

"I am very scared." I told her before Kourtney walked pass, placing my hat on the piano top while I played away. As she walked away, with Gina still occupied and looking the opposite direction, Kourt turned back at me, pointing over at the hat and mouthing at me to put it on.

I did so before continuing on to play, with Ashlyn getting slightly panicked every so often while my sister walked over to the piano, a smile on her face. "AH! There you are!" I gave Nini a look while I just continued on. "The Duster, and... the clock? The gay clock." She added on and my look changed to a short-lived glare. "Here- take these. Don't open them until we get to Slices later." I took the card from her as she then handed the other over to G.

Both me and Gina looked over at each other, then realising she hadn't told Nini either. "Ah..." I pursed my lips slightly as I looked back at Nini.

"What? Is there a problem?"

"I mean..." I glanced back at Gina for a moment before at Nini.

We're actually not going to the after-party because... we're getting ice cream.

Yes, before you ask, I kept to myself... or tried to. Kourt and Nini never asked when after we had to move it back a couple weeks ago. The only reason we did that was because someone broke the harness, and Ricky broke Ash, and, you know, it's all been crazy.

So, we rescheduled for tonight, after the show. Would I use the D-word? I dunno... but, if I could ask you one question...

What's the ideal thing to wear for a date?

"HALF AN HOUR CALL." Natalie shouted, walking through, causing all of us to cheer and shout.

"WILDCATS, VILLAGERS!" Miss Jenn called for us all as we stood around in a circle. "My friends and allies. As you know, there is a judge out there in the audience tonight who is VERY important to the future of this theater program. He is going to score every performance, our music, our sets, Lord help us- even me." I gave my sister a look at the words, and she held back a giggle. "And in two weeks, at the Menkies, we could win..." She then whispered. "$50,000." The whole group of us cheered at the large number, while the teacher continued. "So tonight, we are going to put the 'U' in Utah!"

The group of us went slightly silent, confused. Seb did a final clap to try and help before Miss Jenn turned to the leading roles in the room. "And, to Ricky and Ashlyn, some words of inspiration... My deep and shameful disappointment in your recent accident has mellowed to a sort of numbness, so there's that." There was a moment of silence and Ricky looked over at Ashlyn.

"Oh, were those the words of inspiration?" Ashlyn asked the teacher.

"Yes, they were." Miss Jenn said proudly before there was a long silence. "Okay, where is LeFou?" She asked, looking around.

"SORRY I'M LATE." Big Red rushed in, smoothie in hand. "Just some dry heaving."

I narrowed my eyes slightly. "Dude..." Ricky muttered.

"Dry." Big Red repeated, like that helped his case.

"Uh-" Ashlyn picked up the basket of flowers before holding them out for Big Red. "Biggie, I got you a little something for your big debut. There's a card and everything." I smiled at how adorable the two were, and the boy, too, smiled.