ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

The front door of the house opened, and Big Red rolled in with six boxes stacked on top of each other. He wasn't late, but instead, was called back by his mom at the Pizza place.

"Six pizzas, two with lactose-free cheese. I'm here." The boy spoke to himself out loud for all to hear as he walked around the room to all of us as we cheered.

"Yes, thank you-" I went to help EJ with the boxes and got a big whiff of something. Cologne.

"Are you feeling okay-" I stopped myself when I remembered Ashlyn's resolution. "Oh, that's why..."

"Good lord, dude, did you fall into a bucket of cologne?" EJ asked the boy, oblivious as fuck. Placing the boxes on the table, I saw Red smell his jumper and felt bad slightly at his panic.

However, before I could even sit down in front of Gina, Big Red had disappeared into the kitchen, and Seb was brining me with him to take out the piano.

I was about to play piano, again. God damn it, Casey, why do you keep getting yourself into THESE situations, huh?

"REMEMBER, my feedback is both precious and invaluable," Carlos tells them all as Seb sat down next to me at the piano, placing a sheet in front of me.

"You've got this." An excited boy next to me smiled and I tried to hold back the sudden nerves.

"So, think of this medley as a pre-audition workshop." Carlos continued before turning to the two of us, a hand on my shoulder before nodding. "You may begin."

Rolling my eyes at the over-exaggeration, I began to play with Seb singing along. "It's out with the old, and in with the new,"

"Goodbye, clouds of gray, hello, skies of blue." I continued, with a nudge from him.

"A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa, endless days in my chaise, the whole world according to moi." Glancing over Carlos began to lose himself in the song, enjoying it too much for it to be okay.

"I want fabulous, that is my simple request," The three of us sung while the others danced. "All things fabulous, bigger and better and best. I need something inspiring to help me get along," I motioned over at Ashlyn to take my place at the piano, and she gave me a knowing smile, as if thanking me at the motion. "I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?"

Moving off the stool, Ashlyn took my place, playing on with the next song without a problem, as if she'd practiced for years. She vocalised away with the chords and some of the girl's reaction on the couch seemed to fall in love with her voice. Rightly so, too, she was talented as fuck. Leaning against the piano's side, I smiled at the girl as she sang away. "You are the music in me."

"That's my cousin!" EJ pointed at her, like a proud-ass mother, next to me, distracting me from Gina's appearance beside me.

"You know the words 'Once upon a time' make you listen, there's a reason." The rest of the group started to crowd around the piano to listen to her voice. "Come on, G!" She told the girl beside me, as if insisting.

"When you dream, there's a chance you'll find a little laughter, or happy ever after." I smiled as I glanced over at Gina for that moment and found myself lost in thought as Nini and Ricky continued the song. SHE SANG ONE LINE, CASEY, GET OVER YOURSELF, HOLY FUCK.

Yeah. I'm still gay. This is not good... is it?

"ONE MINUTE 'TILL MIDNIGHT." Natalie suddenly shouted above us, causing a loud cheer from all.