ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

Last season on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, we put on a high-scoring production of High School Musical at our high school... where High School Musical was filmed. My sister got the lead role of Gabriella. Her at the time ex, Ricky, got Troy, and her at the time boyfriend, EJ, got Chad. And the new girl, Gina, turned out to be a total icon in every way, ending up with me gaining some sort of a crush on her- not that it matters. It doesn't matter. I don't like her. SHUT UP NINI-

Scheming was involved... a whole lotta breaking up was involved, but- all was redeemed, with it ending up with us all being in it together. Even with a few casting difficulties, the show was a complete hit, with a few of the songs bopping to the top of my playlist. And for the group of us? It's the start of something new.

"OKAY, IS EVERYONE IN PLACES?" Miss Jenn called to us all, and I mentally groaned. She had no idea what she was doing with the phone, and it was obvious.

"On it, Miss Jenn!" One of us called.

"Casey, are Gina and the dancers warmed up and limbered?" She asked me, of who was stood literally next to her. "I don't want any injuries or lawsuits before the break."

"Yes, Miss Jenn." I murmured.

Of course, we did get the whole thing in one take. I had no interests of dancing, though, and stood behind the camera with Carlos, until it actually mattered. Not much had happened since the musical, other than the fact that Ricky and Nini were back together. But the greatest news was that Gina was staying. Which gave me much more time to work out what I was doing with my life.

"HEY." All students turned their heads to Mr Mazzara's voice at his office door. The cheering from beforehand had died down, now, all a little worried if he was about to send the whole drama club to detention. "School let out an hour ago." As I glanced over, I then noticed who's jacket Gina was wearing... but that's not important right now. "Get outta here and enjoy the vacation." He finally said.

They all groaned with relief before going back to a light conversation. "Happy holidays, Mr. Scrooge." Miss Jenn told him, and I quirked an eyebrow between the two teachers for a moment before Gina caught my attention.

"Do you like the jacket?" She asks me as I walked over to her. "I got it from a fashion icon."

"You must really enjoy it when you and Kourtney break into my closet and steal my clothes." I murmured. "But really, it suits you more." I dismiss with a shrug. "And now, I'm jealous." The girl chuckled lightly.

"What? No... I'm sure you look amazing in this." Gina says, but I shook my head. "And I'm borrowing." She tells me. "There's a complete difference between stealing and borrowing."

"So, when you spill mustard on it, you're gonna give it back?"

"NEW YEARS EVE PARTY AT ASHLYNS. EVERONE'S INVITED." Carlos suddenly shouted above all of the drama club's low chatter, causing everyone to cheer loudly.

"GINA AND I ARE CO-HOSTING!" Ashlyn suddenly shouted, and I smiled at the excited face on the taller girl.

"You guys... wait..." We all turned to look back at Miss Jenn. "I don't think I was recording the song."

"Miss Jenn..." I murmured, exhausted, and I hadn't even done anything.

"Are you serious?" I heard my sister ask.

"Go back to places?" The teacher asked innocently and there were a few groans as they all slowly grudged back to their place. "What? I thought I pressed it-"