ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

As we all chatted amongst ourselves, Miss Jenn clapped her hands together, calling for the chatter to now stop.

"Everyone, attention please!" The teacher began, excited. "I'm sure you're wondering why I called this special midday drama club meeting."

"OH- Are you announcing the fall musical?" Seb asks. "I vote Dear Evan Hansen."

"Two votes on Dear Evan Hansen." I added with a nod.

"No, Seb. It's March." Miss Jenn pointed out. "And rights won't be available for five years. I tried." Oh. "I am announcing that we are in such a good place after our improv workshop. We're getting one step closer to Menkies gold!"

Due to the teacher's words, a few began to get more and more excited. "And today, our wonderful actor/ designer, Kourtney Greene, is going to show you your completed costumes!" At the announcement, all began to cheer, looking forward to this even more.

Nini took off the sheet that covered the costume rack, revealing all the costumes that Kourtney had designed. "Ta-da!" She murmured, while we all continued to cheer.

"SPEECH, SPEECH." I shouted over at Kourtney as I applauded her.

"Okay- uh-" The girl chuckled as we looked over at the costumes, amazed. "guess I'm making a speech... I'm super excited for you all to see your costumes because..." A sudden noise, like an elephant, came from her phone. "Oh, uh, sorry- that's Howie-" I smiled at the way she acted about the mention of the boy. She was acting like a fourteen-year-old girl with her first crush and it was quite funny. "Oh-" She cleared her throat like nothing happened. "Anyway, with your costumes this semester, I really tried to-" Her phone went off again and Carlos was basically out to kill.

"Can you not jeep your phone on silent in rehearsal, like everyone else?" Carlos asked her, pissed off.

"'Sorry, everyone,' is what Carlos would say if he were more like me..." Seb said to us.

"Okay, Kourt," Carlos began to apologise, annoyed. "I am sorry but listen to this caption from North High-" I rolled my eyes at the mention of the other school, again. "It took twenty people over fifty hours to create our Belle dress. Beast costumes ever."

"Terrible pun." Ricky muttered.

"Pretty lame..." I murmured, taking a sip of my drink.

"The day we're unveiling our costumes? How did they know that?" The phone went off again as Carlos asked the question. "They've been trolling us for weeks, you guys, and I'm trying to not let it get to me-" The phone went off, again, "OH MY GOD, IS YOUR PHONE HUNGRY? I don't understand what I'm hearing." Carlos asked her, turning to look at Kourtney.

"Okay, okay, let's get back to our costumes." Miss Jenn insisted, worried, for Kourt's well-being. "Go ahead, Kourt..."

The girl cleared her throat before turning to EJ, taking out her costume of Gaston. "Anyway, took me a while, but I built you some abs that would make Captain America proud." Kourtney told the boy, making me smile.

"I- I have abs." EJ insisted.

"EJ, everyone has abs. These are Kourtney originals." She told him before Seb nudged me, handing me my own costume and his own in the other hand.

With my mouth dropping open at how realistic it was, I smiled. "This is-"

"Hey- no swearing, there's a teacher present." Gina nudged me and I smirked, placing the hat on my head.