ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"Good morning, Leopards... and Wildcats." I stood in Miss Jenn's room, slightly put off by why I'd been told to be here already. But, instead, I went with it. "Just a reminder, if you have any dope home videos from over the holiday break, slide them into my DMs." I furrowed my eyebrows at what I'd heard from Miss Jenn's computer, but she was pretty confused too. "I am hundo P this year's first ever video yearbook will be..." There was a moment of silence. "Gucci."

I held myself back from laughing too much, but Miss Jenn didn't hold back. She chuckled before turning to me. "Poor thing, needs all the help he can get."

"And for those of you interested in becoming the full-time student anchor here on the Morning Show, stop by my AV club room. Don't worry about looking good on camera, because you're going to look great on college applications." I raised an eyebrow at the teacher's words.

She faked a chuckle as she sat down, and I did the same. "Good one, Mazzy."

Mazzy? Oh, look at the new ship of the teachers that just rolled into town...

"Last, but definitely not least, auditions for this semester's musical will be held after school in the newly refurbished auditorium." The drama teacher beamed slightly at his words. "Can't wait to see what Miss Jenn has up her sleeve, because last semester's show was... fire."

"Ouch..." I murmured.

"Oh. Poor choice of words." The teacher in front of me grimaced at her screen.

"And that's the news, folks. You heard it here first." Thank god, that was finally ending. "From my mouth... to yours." I looked up at Miss Jenn at Mr Mazzara's words. Her eyes were just as wide as mine.

"Okay... sign off needs a little work." She murmured, clicking at her mouse before turning back to me.

"Miss Jenn, if it's about the background art, I still have spare time after school, and the free periods are still the same-" I began to ramble on, not really knowing why else I would be there.

"Did you not get the second text?" The teacher asked me, confused. I shook my head in return. I'd only just about gotten the text in time to come this morning, let alone a second one. She shook her head, dismissing the problem, and instead leaning on the desk. "Carlos got back to me about the medley the group of you did on New Year's and said it would be a great idea if you auditioned."

"Oh..."

Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh, fuck fuck.

⊱⊰

I leaned my head on the cafeteria table, with no interests of continuing my lifespan, still. Audition? For the fucking musical? Shit, I'm done for.

"ATTENTION THESPIANS. I HAVE A BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT." Start the timer... I glanced up from the table to Carlos when Gina nudged me.

"SPEACH SPEACH." Seb shouted, making his boyfriend chuckle.

"After spending the last couple of weeks Google-stalking the Menkie Awards, I've discovered that there is no category for Best Choreography." The boy said, making me nearly put my head back into the table. Sounded boring. As I went to, though, Gina held her hand out to catch my head, and I glanced over at the knowing look she was giving me. "And, since the Menkies is step one to me becoming for first ever winner of a MEGOT... I've decided that I will be auditioning to be on stage this year. Thank you, all!" This caused the group of us to give him a small round of applause at his announcement.