𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Make you mine
"Because of you guys, I think I've finally found where I belong"
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑Make you mine"Because of you guys, I think I've finally found where I belong" ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Dylan Julietta Sofia Valdez hated theatre.

She's lying. She doesn't hate it. Not anymore. She now merely dislikes the idea of going to the theatre and she has her best friend Nini to thank for that. Nini dragged her to auditions for high school musical the musical and it was for the best.

Dylan played Ryan and the show went amazingly. East High's production of high school musical was a success and because of that success Nini Salazar Roberts managed to get into the Youth Acting Conservatory and was en route to Denver, despite not having told her not so new boyfriend, Ricky Bowen.

Dylan had made new friends and was loving every minutes of her junior year. She had managed to come up with a plan so Gina could stay at East High and she was becoming suspiciously close to one Caswell boy.

But things take a turn for the worst after the holidays, new students, a rivalry with North High, another musical (which wasn't high school musical 2 like Dylan originally guessed), a competition, her dad's new girlfriend and her mother comes to town. Dylan isn't entirely sure if she'll survive.

But she has her friends and she knows with them anything is possible.

Or at least she hopes anything is possible.

cast!

Isabela Merced
as Dylan Valdez; the sarcastic dancer
"I love you and I'm so glad I met you."

Matt Cornett as EJ Caswell; the jock in love "You're beautiful

Matt Cornett
as EJ Caswell; the jock in love
"You're beautiful."