playlist

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
playlist
songs that describe my life
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

I Make you mine by public "You know that I won't stop until I make you mine"

"You know that I won't stop until I make you mine"

II I like me better by lauv
"To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me"

III common sense by joshua bassett
"I think I love you. I want to love you. Please let me love you. I wish to show you how to love"

IV i think i'm in love by kat dahlia
"I think I'm in love again. I didn't think it could be true. Let alone that it would be you"

V more than a band by lemonade mouth
"Everything changes but one thing is true. Understand. We'll always be more than a band"

VI wake up by Madison reyes
"Wake up your dream and make it true"

VII space between by dove cameron
"You're part of who I am. Even if we're worlds apart. You're still in my heart it will always be you and me"

VIII did i mention by descendants
"I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked. And now I'm living just for her and I won't never stop"

IX stuck on you by ross lynch
"But usually I speak my mind. But by your side, I'm tongue tied"

X enchanted by taylor swift
"This was the very first page not where the story line ends. My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again"

XI can i have this dance by the high school musical cast
"It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do"

XII anyone else by joshua bassett
"I am done pretending I want anyone else"

XIII something there by beauty and the beast cast
"There may be something there that wasn't there before"

XIV tale as old as time by beauty and the beast cast
"Barely even friends. Then somebody bends. Unexpectedly."

XV enough for you by olivia rodrigo
"Don't you think I loved you too much to be used and discarded? Don't you think I loved you too much to think I deserve nothing?"

XVI champagne problems by taylor swift
""She would've made such a lovely bride what a shame she's fucked in her head, ""

XVII perfect harmony by julie and the phantoms
"We say we're friends, we play pretend. You're more to me, we're everything"

XVII bright by julie and the phantoms
"Life is a risk, but I will take it. Close my eyes and jump. Together, I think that we can make it"

 Together, I think that we can make it"