011

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter eleven
ACTING INTENSIVE
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter elevenACTING INTENSIVE┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

(yes, and pt i)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

North High was beginning to get on Dylan's nerves — not that it took a lot for that to happen. Not only did they release a video over the weekend about how their school was also putting on a production of Beauty and the Beast with that blonde, Lily, co-directing it while also using one of Miss Jenn's ideas but they also posted a video of Lily playing Belle.

Miss Jenn had called an emergency meeting at school over the weekend. They were all currently gathered in the bomb shelter, worrying about the video. Dylan sat next to Seb, scoffing angrily as Ricky played the video for everyone to see.

"Oh my gosh, that's what's-her'-name." Seb announced. "Lily from our auditions. She isn't just co-directing their show, she's starring in it."

"You mean perfect-pitch, looks-like-an-actual-Disney-princess, super-fangirl / mean-girl, Lily?" Ashlyn asked, stopping her pacing to look at them.

"I'll go with yes." EJ answered, slightly confused.

"I remember her vaguely." Ashlyn spoke nervously.

Miss Jenn then walked in with some bags from Target, Carlos trailing behind her. "Thank you all for coming so quickly on a Saturday." They all took a seat on the risers. Dylan sat next to Ashlyn, holding her hand to stop it from shaking. "Or most of you. We're missing a teapot and a village idiot."

"Uh, I think Kourtney and Big Red are at the pizza place." Ricky voiced.

"Yeah Kourtney texted in the group." Seb said. "They couldn't get anyone to cover their shifts."

Everyone turned to Seb with wide eyes. You see, they had two groups chat - one with Miss Jenn, and one without her. Miss Jenn pulled her phone out of her pocket, Carlos frantically shaking his head behind her.

"I meant the one with me and Ashlyn." Seb corrected himself, giving everyone a thumbs up. "We mainly use it to try and set Dylan and EJ up."

Both Dylan and EJ froze, their eyes widening as Miss Jenn looked between them, EJ refused to look in Dylan's direction, her being sat in front of him as she continued to stare at the front.

"Well, back to the matter at hand," Miss Jenn continued. "I can tell from your solemn faced you've all seen... the video."

"It's incredible," Carlos admitted. "Even I have no notes. I can't believe they stole our show." 

"I think their Lumière is, like, an actual French exchange student," Ricky revealed. 

"Miss Jenn, how are we supposed to beat North at the Menkies if they're churning out this a second after changing their musical?" Ashlyn asked. "It's like . . ."