014

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter thirteen
FAKE DATING
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter thirteenFAKE DATING┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

(the field trip pt ii)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

All of them went to North High anyways. Dylan had gotten a ride with EJ, all of them agreeing that they were not letting it go. Carlos had instructed them to be a little camouflaged to try and blend in as North High students. The only one that went all out was Ashlyn. North High was huge. They all stood in the hallway by the theatre to talk before going separate ways.

"The plan is simple." Carlos voiced. "Based on that Instagram post, the mas has to be in their costume shop. We know from their Instagram overshares that North High has dance rehearsal today, so they'll be in their dance studio."

"They have their own dance studio?" Gina asked in shock.

"Me too." Dylan giggled, her stopping as they all stared at her.

"We're raiding their costumes and not leaving until we have our mask."

"Isn't this kind of trespassing?" Seb questioned.

"It'll be fine." Carlos reassured them. "There'll be plenty of people still here after school for clubs. We'll blend in. Though, Ashlyn, you may have taken the camouflage thing too far."

Ashlyn looked down at her outfit, which consisted of a yellow North High hornets sweatshirt and grey North High sweatpants. "No, today, I am Diane, I play volleyball, and I love North High."

"Diane, is it?" Big Red inquired. "How would feel about dating a guy from East High?"

She gasped. "Oh, a forbidden romance."

"Focus!" Carlos scolded. "Who's gonna be lookout?"

"I'll do it," Gina offered. Everyone looked at her in surprise. "If you leave me unsupervised with their costumes, I cannot promise I wont go all Gina 1.0 in there."

"I stay too." They looked towards Dylan. "If I see that Lily chick, I will pummel her so..."

"Just say calm and act natural, okay? You got this. Everyone ready."

Ricky put his hand out in the middle of them. "What team?"

"Wait, maybe we shouldn't yell." Carlos advised.

Everyone ignored his and placed their hands in the circle and lifted them up in the air. "Wildcats!"

Gina and Dylan stayed behind to be lookout, while the other moved towards the costume shop. Dylan was leant against the wall, as Gina paced the hallway in front of her. Gina quickly spun to her.