002

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter two
NEW YEARS
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter twoNEW YEARS┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

(new years eve, pt ii)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Finally it was New Years' Eve. Dylan sat in Ashlyn's bedroom with Kourtney, Ashlyn and Gina, the three getting ready. Kourtney had suggested the four of them dress up in a theme; 2007 in celebration of Miss Jenn announcing the Spring Musical at midnight. They all had a feeling it would be high school musical 2 which came out in 2007 hence the theme choice.

Dylan went with an Ashley Tisdale inspired outfit. She curled her hair and put on a white cami top paired with a small black jacket over the top and a pair of black shorts. She had gone with some red knee high socks with fishnet tights over the top that she had cut so they only went up to her knees.

Dylan walked down the stairs with Kourtney, hugging Carlos and Seb who stood at the bottom of them as they spoke about the upcoming musical, Carlos upset he couldn't tease people with the fact that he knew the musical they were doing and they didn't.

"Hello, hello!" Ej greeted as he walked through the door, Dylan stood next to Ashlyn in the kitchen as the party went on in the living room.

"EJ!"

"Caswell nice of you to join us." Dylan greeted.  "I was starting ot think you'd forgotten where your cousin's house was."

"Funny." He smiled at her. "Hi! I'm sorry I'm so late. I was volunteering at the soup kitchen with the water polo guys."

"Pics, or it didn't happen." Carlos joked, walking into the living room.

"I'm actually taking a break from social media, so..." EJ trailed off, following Ashlyn towards the rest of the party.

"Wow. New Year, new you." Ashlyn stated before turning back around when she noticed EJ hadn't moved. "Are you gonna go in, or..."

"Sorry. I'm just taking it all in. Not to be like your stereotypical second-semester senior, but starting to realize that every day is the last time I'm doing stuff with you guys." EJ admitted looking around.

"Oh, that's actually really sweet!" Ashlyn admitted surprised. Dylan walked up to the two.

"Don't get sappy on us now Caswell, you're breaking the jock stereotype." She stated, smiling at him.

"Nice to see you too Dyl." He smiled back at her before turning to Ashlyn once again. "It's weird. You literally look so young to me now."

"And he's back." Dylan commented.

"Oh, I'm growing a beard." EJ rubbed the stubble on his chin.

"Oh. I thought that was dirt on your face." Ashlyn told him.