003

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter three
AUDITIONS
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter threeAUDITIONS┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

(typecasting pt i)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Attention, thespians! I have a brief announcement." Carlos announced as the theatre kids sat in the cafeteria. Dylan was sat in between Gina and Ricky. School was a bit since Nini left but her and Dylan had been texting and facetiming whenever they got the chance so it felt as if she never left.

Seb cupped his hands around his while as everyone gathered around. "Speech! Speech!"

"After spending the last couple of weeks Google-stalking the Menkie Awards, I've discovered that there is no category for Best Choreography. And since the Menkies is step one to me becoming the first ever winner of a MEGOT -"

"MEGOT?" Big Red leaned closer to Ashlyn.

"Menkie, Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony." Ashlyn explained.

"I've decided that I will be auditioning to be on stage this year. Thank you, all!" Carlos announced.

All of them clapped for him. Dylan smiled, she could totally see Carlos as Lumiere.

"Big Red's trying out too!" Ashlyn told everyone, lifting up Big Red's hand.

"Yeah, he is!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Big ups, Big Red." Gina voiced. "You gonna teach me some of those allegedly great tap moves?"

"I'm so scared." Big Red chuckled nervously.

"Oh, just remember you cannot play Chip, the teacup, since it'd obviously be weird for you to be my son." Ashlyn told him. She glanced around the table that went silent for a moment. "I mean, I'm probably getting Mrs. Potts. Not that we don't all have an equal shot."

"Who are you trying out for D?" Gina asked the brunette.

"I don't know probably Cogworth or something I feel like we have a similar vibe." Dylan shrugged.

"What?" Gina laughed. "You both hate theatre / singing and breaking the rules."

"Something like that."

Ej then approached the table looking right at Ricky. "You're welcome."

"Huh?" Ricky furrowed his eyebrows, obviously not knowing what he was talking about.

"Uh, I've decided to take myself out of the running for the Beast. I'm just... I've got a lot on my plate. Which reminds me, I should probably pick a meal plan for Duke."

Once he pulled his phone out, Dylan looked out as Ashlyn spoke up. "Wait, you officially got in?"

"Back up." Ricky cut in. "You're not doing the musical either?"