008

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter eight
STUCK AT SCHOOL
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter eightSTUCK AT SCHOOL┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

(the storm pt ii)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Has anyone seen EJ?" Ashlyn asked the group when they were back in rehearsal. No one having seen the boy the entire day.

"Everybody, listen up." Gina gathered everyone's attention.

"Gina and I agreed to have shared custody of you all." Carlos announced.

"Oh, so who gets us on weekends?" Kourtney commented, much to the annoyance of Gina and Carlos.

"As a person who's parents have shared custody, this never works." Dylan shrugged, Ricky pointing to her in agreement.

"We're gonna workshop out Be out Guest visions on you guys separately before adding the dancers." Gina explained. "The winning version will then be decided in an anonymous vote. Fun and easy."

"Yay." Ricky spoke softly, sarcasm in his tone.

"This number was inspired by my second oldest sister's quince. Theme, sultry jazz." Carlos spoke as he stood in front of the group, a fake candle holder in his right hand. "Sebastian, you may begin."

Sebastian began playing the piano when the electricity crackled before the power went out. The group all looked around, Ashlyn standing up.

"Oh, what was that?" The girl asked as they heard thudding from above.

"Maybe a power line went down." Gina stood up.

"Oh, no, you guys. I missed an alert from my Farmer's Alman app." Seb read from his phone. "Salt Lake just got half a foot in half an hour."

"My dad says the roads are completely closed." Ricky added scoffing.

"Oh, my gosh, you guys, get out here!" Carlos exclaimed from the hallways, the group rushing towards him to see a blizzard outside the window.

"This is insane!" Ricky exclaimed. "Are we the only ones stuck at school?"

"Looks like every other club went home." Kourtney stated. "Should I check on Nini? I'm checking on Nini."

"Okay guys," Gina announced, stepping in front of the group. "We need to act fast and gather supplies in case this gets worse."

Carlos scoffed. "Love the commitment, Gina but I don't think it's that serious."

"Rehearsals can wait. Follow my lead." Gina turned to the group. "Contact your parents every half hour, but conserve your phone batteries."

When no one moved, Dylan stood next to Gina, clapping her heads. "Water, flashlights. Let's move, people."