016

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter sixteen
GASTON
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter sixteenGASTON┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

(most likely to pt i)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The whole cast for Beauty and the Beast stood in the bomb shelter for an early rehearsal before the career fair. Well, except Nini — after the whole fiasco with Ricky and The Rose Song, she had decided to start a new Instagram page and go by the name of Nina.

Dylan stood next to EJ, who did in fact buy her pizza the other night. After Dylan had finished comforting Kourtney, she had gone home and tried to get some sleep, which she found physically impossible, especially since she was home alone. So she messaged EJ — and despite it being late at night — he replied and went to hers with pizza to keep her company until she fell asleep and her dad got home.

"Hi." Miss Jenn began. "Thank you all for coming to rehearsal in the morning. I know it's a crazy day with the career fair and all, but given all your behaviour last week, I believe we are lucky to be rehearsing at all. For future reference, singing and dancing good. Breaking an entering, bad."

"Miss Jenn, we didn't break anything." Seb protested.

"Would you like me to be the first?"

"I'm good."

Carlos raised his hand. "Okay, I'm just gonna say it. Zack Roy stole our Beast mask. Why are you not freaking out?"

"Because winders don't freak out, Carlos." Miss Jenn insisted. "They rise. When they go low, we sing high."

She then sang a very loud and high note, making Dylan, who was leaning on EJ half asleep jolt awake. Gina and EJ both laughed slightly at the girl, who glared at them.

"Okay, let's rehearse." Miss Jenn announced, opening her binder. "EJ, remember where you are emotionally. Belle has just rebuked your marriage proposal, and LeFou is rallying the guys to boost you back up. Let's hit it."

Gina then turned to EJ, "Just pretend Dyl has rejected you."

"I'd cry for days if she ever did that." EJ admitted, making sure he was out of the girl's earshot.

"Well then I better make sure she says yes." Gina laughed.

"Good luck EJ." Dylan spoke, walking over to the two.

"Yes, and don't forget to start on your left foot at the top of the chorus." Gina told him.

"Anything else?"

"Don't fall over." Gina added.

"Or do, it'll be funny." Dylan smiled.

EJ placed a hand over his heart dramatically. "You wound me."