Ch. 20

Amanda's pov:

"oh. my. god." I say my eyes starting to tear up. "LUKE YOU DIDNT!!!!" I say bawling and running towards the box.

"You like her?" he asks as I pick up the adorable puppy out of the box.

"I love her." I say staring at her face and hugging her close.

Luke smiles at me. "we have to think of a name for her." I nod at luke.

"What's her breed?" I wipe the tears off of my right and then my left still looking in awe at the beauty in front of me.

"Blonde miniature dachshund." he says confidently.

"Oh my god she is so freaking cute." I say. "thank you so so so so so so much." I run to Luke and hug him tight, sandwiching the dog.

"Your welcome, you deserve it. and she's all ours." I smile at Luke

"come on" I say. "let's show her off."

"Okay" Luke smiles down at me. I run out of the room holding the puppy in my arms. "calm down." luke yells after me. but we both know I wont.

"GUYS LOOK WHAT LUKE BOUGHT!!!" I yell running into the living room of their flat.

Megan runs up to me. "SHES SUPER CUTE ISNT SHE!!!" Megan yells

"OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!?" I yell.

"He told me he was buying it for you." she says.

"Awww." i say.

"So what are you thinking about naming her?" Megan questions me.

I look at her and shrug my shoulders. "I have no idea." I say "she's so cute and she needs a cute name."

"Yeah"

"I'll ask luke for advise." I say.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Megan says.

---------------
~~5 STARS AND 3 CONMENTS FOR NEXT PART!~~~~~
Tehe
Name all the dashes
But only 1 per person lol.
K?
K.
COMMENT A NAME FOR THE DOGGIE PLEASE!!!!!
-Raina