Ch 21

Mandy's pov:

"Hmmm how about..." luke starts thinking of a dog name. "Bee?"

"That's cute, but it doesn't suit her enough." I say stating my honest opinion.

"Cocoa?"

"Nah" I say looking into the eyes of the unnamed puppy. "luke when was the last time she was fed?" I question seeing a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"Oh shit!" Luke says. "get your shoes on we are going to the pet store."

I start to laugh. I slide my flip flops in as fast as humanly possible. Still holding out pup, I run out to the car, luke following.

"We'll be back later!" Luke yells.

"Okay." megan says. "be good parents." megan says teasing us.

"MEGAN!!!" I yell covering the dogs' ears.

----

We get into the store.

"First we got to get you a bed Huh baby." I coo the dog.

"How about baby?" Luke asks.

"Nah." I say.

Luke picks up a flyer off of the shelf titled 'names for girl dogs' he flips through it as we walk through the store. "how about... Callie?"

"Nah."

"Addie."

"Perfect!" I say.

"Really?!"

"Yes" I turn to look at him. I hold Addie so she's looking at me, "hi addie." her face perks up a little. i kiss her head and Luke kisses mine. I look up at him into his eyes and my body not being able to control itself, leans in. Luke leans in too. I place a soft kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss and then comes up for air. I look at Luke and smile.

"Okay she needs a bed, leash, food, dog bowls, collar, dog carrier, treats, brush, toys, and tags." Luke says.

"Jesus." I say. "that's going to cost a lot."

"I know, but we can do it. And we also need nail clippers, and things like that but we can get that later." he says.

"Okay." I say

---------------------
Tehe
Lol
Soooo how are you guys
Lol
Jk
K
Bye
-Raina.