Ch. 14

That was a lonnnmmgg chapter and there was a bit of a cliff hanger
Lol
Lol
Lol
But here ye go.
---------------------
Luke's pov:
The paparazzi saw us. They saw us at Michaels, home depot, and at the frozen yogurt place. They got a lot of pictures all of which look like we are dating. I wait for the call from management
3...
2...
1...
My phone rings. I purposely set managements ringtone to be obnoxious so I know it's them when I get it. I pick up and try to add some humor to soften them up a bit.
"I've been expecting your call." I smirk but immediately regret it. I wait for their answer. I shouldn't have said that oh god.
"Actually, the pictures we saw can be a good thing." He says.
"What."
"Yeah, tell us about her."
I speak up with an air of confidence.
"okay, well her name is Amanda and..." I pause, do I tell them her past? I feel dizzy.
"What?"
"I um... give me a minute I'm so sorry." I say hanging up, I'll call them back.
"Amanda?" I question peaking my head into her room a little.
"Hehe yeah?" She giggles.
"Um.." I don't know how to tell her.
"Luke are you okay?" She asks me stepping closer and putting her brush down.
"Uh, yeah." I say.
"Well what did you want to tell me?" She questions looking me deep in the eyes.
"I uh, need to talk to you" I say grabbing her hand, pulling her into the kitchen, and realizing how stupid I sound.
"Okay." she seems a little more used to me. "you know, I could use some pizza." she says.
"You just had pizza last night!" I say laughing.
"I know but it's so fu... I mean.."
I cut her off. "Amanda this is really important." she looks at me as if she's in trouble and her face turns a pale red.
"Oh"
"Yeah..." There's a dash of silence. "I'm sorry"
A dash of worry drowns me.
"Soo." she says.
"Oh, yeah, right, um well yesterday at Home Depot we... um... thought we were uh... alone..." She cuts me off but in a nicer way than I did.
"They saw us did they?"
"Who?"
"Paparazzi they saw us didn't they."
"Uh, yeah." I say. "and uh management called and they want to know oh and your backround."
"What?!" She brushes a few strands of hair behind her ear.
"I haven't told them. I want to make sure it's okay with you."
"Oh uh..."
-----------------------
The awkwardness is so intense.
Lol
Bye
Raina waz here