Ch. 6

Mandy's pov:

The door bell rings and 9 boys walk in. Harrys not as hot as I thought, maybe it's after I saw luke I don't know. "Hey guys." I say. Harrys hair is crazy long. He's not nearly as attractive as luke. There's another knock on the door and a guy with green hair turns to open it. It's the pizza man Meghan gives him a twenty and a ten. He gives her some change and then leaves us with the pizza. "To be honest I rarely ever get pizza." I say. "That's crazy!" The aisan looking one says. I laugh. Meghan is just standing there doing nothing. "I a.... Also really a... Don't know you guys except for, luke and harry. "I'm Calum." the aisan looking one says. "I'm michael." the green haired boy says. "I'm Niall." A boy with an Irish accent says. "I'm liam." a boy with muscles says. "I'm Ashton but you can call me ash." a boy in a bandana says. "I'm louis." another boy says "im zayn." the last one says.

I hear a huge BANG and some yelling and drop my pizza. The voice is familiar. It it sounds like my dad. "meg." I say. She knows who it is. "you have to hide." she says. " what's going on? Mandy are you okay?" luke says all worried. "Guys find her some where to hide." Meghan says. The boys split up and the stomping moves around. "Mandy come here." Luke's voice says. I follow it. There's a hatch in a kitchen cupboard. I crawl in. "Luke I can't just be alone what if he finds me." I cry. "Fine I'll come in with you." he says. We both squeeze in. The door shuts and it's dark the only thing I can hear is talking. "okay I have to hide cause her dad knows me, but you guys have to act like you don't know her okay." Meghans voice says. I hear the stomping come really close. "Shit." Meghan says. And leaves the room.

I start to cry quietly. "luke I'm scared" i cry as quiet as I can. "It's okay." He coos. "I'll be here, I'll always be here I promise." He says. I hug him, and I don't care if it's too soon I like him. He keeps me close and I hear a knock on the door. "Okay no talking." luke says. I keep my mouth shut and just listen. Our hug doesn't break. "where the hell is she." my dad yells. "who?" Niall says, I know it's Niall because he's the Irish one. "My fucking daughter." my dad says I hear a bottle drop. I hug luke tighter. I then start to wonder how he knew I was here like in this apartment complex. "We don't know. there's no girls here just some guys hanging out" one of them says. "Fucking cunt heads." my dad says and leaves slamming the door. "is he gone?" I ask whisper. "I dunno let's stay here to be safe." Luke says. I nod and let go. "I'm really sorry I got you guys into this I really didn't mean to. I feel terrible." a tear falls from my face onto my leg. Luke starts to lean in. Then the cupboard hatch opens.

I gasp.

CLIFFFFF HANGGGEEERR!

OMG GUIISSSS