Ch. 10

Mandy's pov:

After finding Meghan and Ashton in the parking lot of Home Depot after buying their paint, we get into Megan's car and drive back to our apartment.

"we're back!" Meghan yells through out our apartment as she's the first to enter. I laugh a little bit and look at her as she smiles back.

"Okay we are in Meghan's room!" one of the boys other than luke and Ashton yell. I smile at the rudeness of the tone yet it's some what funny. Meghan must think that too because she laughs a little. we place all of the bags onto the table then empty them and separate our things.

I feel really dumb because Meghan knows all of these people and their background stories, heck she knows their birthdates, families, and their full names while I'm here not knowing half of their names. I feel my face heat up, I'm embarrassed I don't belong with these people, yet they are so nice to me. I don't understand. I get that feeling you get right before your cry, the one where you feel like your heart turned upside down. And when you feel like somebody very strong grabbed your stomach and squeezed it. For a moment I swear I'm crying but then I as casually as possible touch my face and there aren't tears. 'Suck it up, they can't know.' I say in my head.

After my tears are fully gone and I'm sure my voice won't be all sad sounding I decide to ask a simple question.

"When do you think we'll paint?" The question floats in the air a bit, then I realize I'm not the only one who doesn't know the answer.

"I guess right now." Meghan shrugs. she seems sassy. The feelings come back again. I want the tears to spill out, I want to cry because sometimes crying feels good and at this moment it would.

"I'm going to go on a walk." I say walking to my room. I grab some sporty clothes Meghan gave me. A pair of black sporty yoga pants, a zip up jacket, and tennis shoes. I then put my hair up in a pony tail and try to leave the house as quickly as possible.

A voice erupts my thoughs as I'm leaving our apartment. "can I come?" A penguin asks. I want to say no but I know I can't because it would sound rude and give it away that I'm not feeling my best.

"Sure." I say putting on my best fake smile. Luke puts his converse on. After a few minutes we are successfully out the door.

"Look Amanda, I know something's up." Luke states scratching the back of his neck as if he's nervous.

I look up into his clear blue eyes. "You do?" I question. I thought I was being sneaky.

"Yeah." he says looking down at me but still successfully walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

680+ reads you guys are amazing holy crap.

I am honestly so happy that people are actually reading my book.

I love you all to the moon and back.

<Raina> (rain-a <low a>) HAHAH THERES A PRONUNCIATION