ch 25

I smile at luke.

~~~

"So how was it?" Luke asks me.

"Oh, the food?" I ask.

"Of course."

"It was pretty good." I usually hate and try to avoid saying "Pretty good" Because everyone and I say it for everything but it really was "Pretty good".

"That's good." Luke says while the lady hands him the check and him filling it all out and leaving a tip and paying properly.

~~~~

We get back in the car and Luke opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I say elegantly kissing his cheek.

"Your very much welcome." He says stumbling upon his words.

I giggle as Luke closes my door and walks to the other side. I be sure to buckle, and Luke opens the door, gets in, and does the same.

"So where to now?" I question.

"Okay, I'm gonna ruin the surprise just this once."He says making me giggle and nod. "We are going SHOPPING!!!" Luke says sounding like a girl, AGAIN. I break into laughter and I try to make it sound cute but it ends up really obnoxious and weird.

Luke laughs a little.

"Okay, let's go." He says. starting the engine and heading in the direction of the mall.

A song plays on the radio.

"Ooh turn it up." I say. Luke turns it up and I start singing.

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

"Damn girl! You can sing." Luke says making me smile and blush.

"Hehe Thank you." I say leaning over in the car and kissing his cheek. Luke blushes and starts to sing along, making me smile.
~~~~~

We arrive at the mall and Luke parks.

We enter the mall and Luke heads towards the directory making me follow. He grabs my hand. "Come on." He says leading in the direction of some store. I have no idea where most girls shop, I also feel bad because Luke is buying me EVERYTHING. I need to get Meghan's help to find me a job.

"Luke." I say.

"Huh?" He asks hardly looking down at me.

"This doesn't feel right." I say nervous of him reaction.

Luke stops walking. "What?" He asks. "What doesn't feel right?" His face drops, I assume he thinks that I'm talking about 'us' when I'm not.

"I have no money and it feels weird to have you buy me everything." I say gripping his hand a little tighter.

Luke gives me a look of relief. "Mandy, it's fine. Trust me." He says. "We can get you a job." We start to walk again.

Before the whole hospital thing. I worked at Walmart, but I don't want to work at a place like that. Luke leads to a Store called Forever 21, most of Meghan's clothes are from here. "Oh my god." I whisper. The clothes here are perfect, all of them.

"You like it already." Luke says looking down at me and smiling.

"Absolutely." I say smiling real wide.

"Okay come on." Luke says walking into the store. This Forever 21 was 2 STORIES. I'm not sure if all Forever 21's are but this one is. My mind is screaming and OSJEHSHHSJSJSD.

£_£\£|€|€\£]£{€!|€£|£|€\€\€\£
Hope you enjoyed.
Hehe
Lussshhhhh is bae!
Lol srey
Bye
-Raina