Ch 35

"Mandy?" Meghan asks me as we all walk around the mall, window shopping.

"Yeah?" I ask her curious as to what shes going to say.

"So, you know how you were looking at different hairstyles the other day?" She asks.

"Yeah?" I ask wanting her to get to her point. I saw all these cute hairstyles and it gave me ideas.

"Well if you want to get your hair done, now's the time." She says and by then we've all stopped walking and are standing in front of Garbo's beauty salon.

"Really?" I say, excited. "Yay!" Meghan smiles back at me,

"plus I wanted to get my hair done too." She smiles. We enter the salon and ask the lady if they can take any walk ins.

"Yes but we can only fit two in right now." She says.

"Okay, well thats perfect, we only need two." Meghan replys.

"Okay." The lady says. She leads us to two different chairs that are next to each other.

"thank you," I say trying to be polite, because Meghan seemed a little rude.

"oh your welcome." the lady smiles at me. She walks off and Luke walks up behind the chair and starts playing with my hair.

"so whatcha gonna do with it?" he asks trying to braid a section,

"I'm gonna dye it." I say. "I need something new, ya know?" I say hoping he will catch on.

"oh I know." he says. Soon enough one of the hairdressers comes and pushes Luke out of the way. The man looks very high class and appears to be Mexican/American, but more Mexican than American.

(A/N-I'm trying to give details😂)

The stylish looking man starts to play with my hair. "Hey girl!" He says rather excited sounding.

"hi." I say being my normal shy self.

"so what do you want done with your hair." he asks. "my my its so beautiful." he compliments me and then plays with my hair some more.

"Thanks." I say.

"mmhmmm." he says.

"I was wanting to get it cut and died." I say.

"oh girl your in luck." he says.

"huh?" I ask.

"we just got this new hair dye product that makes the process go so much faster." he says. I'm hoping this means I won't be here forever.

"okay." I smile at him.

"so how short do you want it?" he asks. I look over at Meghan to see her talking to a bigger lady.

"about here." I say showing him with my fingers.

"so a little longer than shoulder length, right?" he asks. I nod. "I mean you seem pretty determined with this choice but I'm going to do it in segments so if you change your mind then there's not too much to worry about.

He starts to cut my hair and Luke stands in front of me with has back against the wall keeping me company. I love the small things he does. Even just him standing here talking to me, it's the things like this that make me really happy.

~~~

"alright darlin" He asks. "is this good?" I look in the mirror in love with what I'm looking at.

"yes yes, 100% yes." I say very excited.

"good! Now to dye it." This part better go by fast because I hate being in hair salons for very long.

"yay." I say very excited.

"okay if you would stand up and come this way please." he says leading me to a back room with many hair swatches. "any colors in mind?" he asks.

"yes." I say gazing over the rainbow of hair options. "this one please." I point to a hair color that's a really light blonde, bleach blonde almost.

~~~~~~
enough to for today I haven't updated in a while, sorry. Here you go!